What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Picked up DD1 Pogo Stick. Got to get the other one later as I put the wrong store down DUH!
May I ask which pogo stick did you get? My dd has asked for one and I completely forgot until I read your post.

The hubby and I went shopping today and got the kids their Choc advent calendars and choc for stockings at aldi (I may of got myself one lol )
And we went to target to pick up our DD2 main present and picked up a couple stocking things.
Listened to some Chrissy music on the way home, getting in the mood now :xmas12:

We went to B&M and Home Bargains to get Christmas gift ideas. I picked up a few things for Rio and got some ideas for a couple of friends gifts, and made a note of some things that id like for Niko. We went straight out afterwards so I couldn't carry anything else.
Wanted to go to the range too but didn't have time, will go there towards the end of the month before I put the tree up, I like to have a few new decs at least!

Been listening to Christmas songs on YouTube while making lunch

May I ask which pogo stick did you get? My dd has asked for one and I completely forgot until I read your post.

It is a flashing one from Argos. Full price is £34.99 but I had a £5 gift card and it was 20% off.

DD2 is in year R and there's is called the wiggly nativity (interesting)
DD1 is year 2 and doesn't know yet but we've been told they will have lines to learn. Eeek

DD2 is in year R and there's is called the wiggly nativity (interesting)
DD1 is year 2 and doesn't know yet but we've been told they will have lines to learn. Eeek
Oh I’m sure one of mine did the wiggly nativity once or there was a song of it anyway!

Aww I've never heard of the wiggly nativity before

Showed dd all the john lewis xmas adverts (apart from last years!).

Had a browse in B+M and got a little pine cone potted thing for our table. I only seem to like B+M at Christmas.

Sat with the morrisons, asda and other Christmas food books and picked out which sprouts and stuffing etc we want from where

Caved and ordered the little two playmobil. Really must stop for them now.

There is a noticeable difference in the length of the little ones vs the big ones lists, and in actual pile size visually due to big playmobil boxes and things like that next to games and dvds. I think I'm going to get the big 2 top ups for their online wallets on their consoles.

Got The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding out of the library

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"