What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Went out with school mum's for a meal last night which was a laugh (quite a bit of wine consumed)

Today we are taking girls out on their scooters to the Christmas market and getting BIL some old fashioned sweets for his present.

Tomorrow we have a show called Archie the Christmas mouse

Ds4 saw Archie the Christmas Mouse with school last week and really enjoyed it.

Me and the boys are all wearing Christmas jumpers, waiting to be picked up for our Christmas lunch with my mum, and exchange presents and cards with them

Ds4 saw Archie the Christmas Mouse with school last week and really enjoyed it.

Ah that's good (forgot you're not that far away from me) . Think DD1 may find it babyish but I loved last year's one
X

We had my mum's goddaughter and her husband visiting and had a lovely proper afternoon tea with cakes and gossip.
In the evening the boys watched Home Alone 2, which they loved. :)

Ds2 football match is cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch, so today is a Christmas film and board games day

We saw reindeer this morning and are heading to see Santa shortly, our slot is booked for 2:15. It was snowing this morning and the hills around us are covered, feels very cold and very Christmassy.

We listened to Christmas music while we had dinner (had to eat early for karate)
I also bought two kinder eggs so that the elf can do some magic on some eggs. I think I'll do it Wednesday and have the eggs appear Thursday, that way we won't have the right of wanting to open the egg before school haha

We are going to a Christmas dinner potluck at our RV Park tonight, I am making Mac and Cheese in the instant pot and a bunch of cookies.

It is my mum's last day visiting so she took us out to Carluccio's for a pre-xmas lunch. :)
We have the fire lit and the boys are watching Christmas Spongebob lol

Watched Home Alone 2. DD1 got fed up and went to bed (at 6pm) and I fell asleep ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->