what deliveries are you waiting for?

Waiting on some books for nieces and a photo Calandar for my mum.

Amazon delivery of some kids books and beard trimmer for oh.
Also some pj's for my friends children.

I am waiting for PJ's and slipper socks that I ordered for friends from New Look.

Waiting on three dvd's from Amazon. Mininons and Thomas movie for LO and Imitation Game for DH stocking.

Currently waiting on deliveries from Amazon, a bookstore and ThinkGeek.

According to tesco my tumble dryer will be delivered before Saturday?! Funny because it's currently in my kitchen.

Waiting on feel unique order two gift sets - one for MIL and the other for SIL

Tesco click and collect - Breaking Bad DVD collection for DH got on Boost. :happydance:

I am waiting for PJ's and slipper socks that I ordered for friends from New Look.

Also Disneystore - Large Pluto and Stitch toys

Amazon - preordered Inside Out DVD and Adele album

smyths half shell hq
amazon pre order of 'splat' should be dispatched soon

Had the batteries and a dvd, now I think it's just the hoodie and inside out dvd. I am waiting for 2 controllers but, once again they have not arrived by the estimated date (Saturday) that is 3 different sellers on amazon I have ordered from, one messaged me saying customs had returned my order. The second I never heard from but it never turned up so I got a refund from amazon after the seller didn't reply to my message, now this one. I ordered one from eBay and it was posted the next day and here a couple of days later so I am going tui try for a refund again from amazon and get them from the eBay seller

DD's Christmas dress from Boden, she picked it a few weeks ago so just ordered now. And a bag for my secret santa xx

Erm I seem to have been treating myself lol! Waiting on new curtains for my new house, new MAC powder, a HH cardigan, some Emma Bridgewater plates to add to my collection, 2 Amazon orders, a Boden coat for DS, a pyjama order from BHS, perfume for MIL, a box frame, some tankards for hubs, a blind for the new house and a bag for my friend... I think thats it :haha:

I'm still waiting on the baking tray and lego mould

Inside out dvd
3x ps3 controllers
3x terraria blind bags
Nivea men set
Fifa 16
Hexbug
Superhero rubber ducks
Signed Denis Law photo

Waiting for
Diary of wimpy kid new book
Tom gates new book
Disney magiclip box set
Tonka truck

Currently waiting for 3 tmnt mutations from tesco for ds
A bike for ohs dad
Bike gloves, bag and tyres for oh
And my darn baking tray.

Two Nintendo 3ds games and my Overtones Christmas CD I ordered from QVC!

My dads pocket watch
My ohs kindle fire tablet
DDs Christmas jammies
DDs Christmas day dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe