What did you do differently the month you got a BFP?

Congrats, ChocolateC! I definitely agree on your suggestion of not leaving it too long to go for tests. The sooner you can identify any issues, the sooner you can do something about it. There is so much knowledge out there now we don't have to struggle on alone.

Irish_eyes - I hope you get your BFP really soon. Sending you lots of baby dust.x

Hi everyone! I'm 33 and pregnant for the first time after a year and a half TTC. In my case, I had been to a fertility doctor and done one round of clomid, but nothing happened. This was december 2012. When we went back and told the doc there were no news, she said she wanted to do a laparoscopy because she suspected I might have endo (tests had shown a partially blocked tube). Anyways, I took january and february to think about it. I got my period in january, and then two things happened. 1) We had a lot of sex bet Jan and Feb, but not TTC sex, just fun, spontaneaous sex. And 2) I spent the whole month considering that if I didn't get preggo in Feb, I might not be able to have children at all (very catastrophic and pessimistic I know). So there, I got my BFP in February. And people always say that you cant get pregnant if you think about it a lot. I never thought about it more than the month I conceived. That month I also got very clear signs that I was ovulating, which didn't happen often for me, and clearly helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->