What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lay on the sofa feeling sick..... that is very festive lol

Yesterday hubby and I went to our local pub with some friends to do the Christmas edition of their pub quiz. Today we are going to town for some extra Christmas shopping, as hubby was offered a job yesterday, so things are not so tight any more :happydance:

Got the xmas telly guide- rubbish telly lol.

Yesterday me and OH went to Birmingham and done a few bits of Christmas shopping,
Gave Christmas cards to our parents!
Today I'm going to the shops to get a bottle of wine and card for someone at OHs work and some more decorations for the tree and I'm even thinking about getting some tinsel to try this year even though I have always hated the stuff :haha:

Yesterday hubby and I went to our local pub with some friends to do the Christmas edition of their pub quiz. Today we are going to town for some extra Christmas shopping, as hubby was offered a job yesterday, so things are not so tight any more :happydance:

Hope you won!!

Today i've finished off all my xmas pressies for everyone and got the radio times christmas special, gonna wrap some of OHs pressies for people after i've finished on here xx

I've just written out all the family Xmas cards at last!

Hope you won!!

Today i've finished off all my xmas pressies for everyone and got the radio times christmas special, gonna wrap some of OHs pressies for people after i've finished on here xx

Sadly not :( I blame the fact that the quiz man was clearly quite tipsy, and we were not, so half of the questions actually made no sense! :dohh: Although we did win a slightly odd blackboard thing in a raffle, but we let my sister take it home for her kids.

Today, we finished all of our Christmas shopping, apart from Hubby's present, as he decided he wants an iPad mini (he is putting some of his savings towards it - still way too expensive otherwise, job or no job!) but everywhere had sold out. So he may have to have it for his birthday. Oh, and I have finished both sets of parents' calendars, just hope the Boots website is telling the truth when it says to order by 16th December for delivery by christmas!

Tomorrow, I think we may start on the wrapping. And try again to find an iPad, as we have to go back into town to get Hayden measured for new shoes and there is one shop we might still be able to get one from.

today I did a test run of sausage rolls I am making for Christmas eve..... note to self less meat lol I froze a batch to see if they are still as good so we shall see....

Well last night I made up my snowman soup. Now I just need to print off the poems for them.

Wrapped all of Hayden's presents today, bought hubby's iPad, and completed and ordered personalised calendars for both sets of parents, so shopping all done :thumbup:. At work tomorrow, and all weekend, so not much festivity for me over the next few days!

Bought my sister in laws gift and got some gifts for mil and fil.

Atm we and LO are watching curious george: a very monkey christmas. :D
And tonight im going to my work xmads dinner. And today of all days morning sickness has reared its ugly head. :( Waaaaaa..

This morning we went for breakfast with Father Christmas which was lovely! Lucas was so excited he was literally bouncing around bless him. He went on and on about getting a train set and at the end after their photos they each got a gift and his was a little train set! It wasn't even like they picked it specially because they were all wrapped up with just the age on. Proper magic :cloud9:
Then we went into the shopping centre and there was a Father Christmas there with a big basket of chocolate coins handing them out :D

We got absolutely soaked but it was worth it!

Awwww sounds lovely!!

Last night I wrapped the in-laws gifts and now just need a bottle of alcohol to go in there and I'm done their movie night hamper.

Had some more Christmas deliveries today and had lots of Christmas goodies arrive in our food shop.

I bought a load of sweets and chocolate for LOs stocking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back