What do you drink on a night out?

Sovereign

Reaction score
I usually have vodka and orange cos you can't actually taste the alcohol! x

when i could drink on a night out i'd have vodka and orange too.
i figured the orange juice was the healthy balance to the alcohol. :)
or a nice glass of rose wine. mmmm!

Depending on where I am I drink either double Vodka red bull, jagermeister and red bull or bottles (WKD, reef, VK..)

I normally drive as I hate messing around and when I want to go, I want to go there and then!!

On the rare occasion that I do have a drink, it's an Archers and Lemonade for me :)

xxx

I usually drink beer (coors light) but the last time I went out I drank purple hazes because they dont have my beer anymore and i tried some others and didnt like them!

Vodka lemonade and lime is sooo refreshing, or rose wine :wine:

a long time ago, when i could still go out... :rofl: ... i used to have frozen margaritas and lychee martinis. when i want to chill out at home with husband, i get me some bailey's. :) (when will i have those days again, i wonder...)

Depends on my mood ... either wine, Hennessey and coke or courvoisier and coke, or bottles (bacardi breezers)

Not really a vodka fan it tastes a bit mank :lol:

Ummm everything I can? :blush:
No.. I know it's bad but I totally mix my liquor, I just get bored drinking the same thing all night! I try to adhere to the rule "Beer before liquor, never been sicker.. liquor before beer, you're in the clear."

I usually start at home so thats vodka/malibu and diet coke, or wine, and then by the time I get out its anything and everything, and wouldnt have a clue what it is:rofl:,

Smirnoff Ice is the only thing I really like to drink, I want some:(

i can drink anything apart from larger or bacardi as they make me nasty :blush:

But my fav drink is martini and lemonade x

Ummm everything I can? :blush:
No.. I know it's bad but I totally mix my liquor, I just get bored drinking the same thing all night! I try to adhere to the rule "Beer before liquor, never been sicker.. liquor before beer, you're in the clear."

:lol: I do this too.

Mostly I have a martini, bailey's, southern comfort...a cocktail. Depends on the night, I don't have a preference.

I don't drink the same all night. I have:-

JD & Coke. Vodka & Coke. Coctails. Lager. And maybe some alcopops if i'm feeling I need to calm down abit, lol.

:)

Oh and of course, SHOTS :lol: Not mentioning I drink baileys before I go out. Or cider and black. (bleurgh)! - That's if i'm really watching the pennies! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->