what do you think

C

Chatterwockin

OK so last month AF arrived a week early and only lasted two days. so I am due on the 24th the last few days I have had

painful boobs
tiredness
nausea
feeling like I have done one thousand sit ups
actual sickness
do you think I might be..... can't bring myself to say it or I would get too happy.... but do you?

I tested I got one very faint bfp!! then a completely bfn, so I waited and tested first thing this morning and I got another BFN!! Stupid cheep tests, I feel gutted now, why did I buy them? I have not even missed af yet! :cry:

Thanks for your reply was starting to think I wouldn't get one.

Oh i'm sorry that it has been a dissapointment this time - but you never know, wait til you miss af and try again.
I'm on my first cycle off bc after 9 solid years on it so i have no idea about my natural cycles now! Waiting till 1st august to test and its killing me!! I keep getting loads of twinches and feeling quesy and like af is gonna show and it doesnt happen but i keep trying to tell myself it could just be my body getting back to natural and not that i got really lucky! (i'm even wearing white trousers for work today to temp fate - if i'm not i would rather just come on than see a :bfn: !)

Really hope in a few more days you get a :bfp: fx for you xx

Oh i'm sorry that it has been a dissapointment this time - but you never know, wait til you miss af and try again.
I'm on my first cycle off bc after 9 solid years on it so i have no idea about my natural cycles now! Waiting till 1st august to test and its killing me!! I keep getting loads of twinches and feeling quesy and like af is gonna show and it doesnt happen but i keep trying to tell myself it could just be my body getting back to natural and not that i got really lucky! (i'm even wearing white trousers for work today to temp fate - if i'm not i would rather just come on than see a :bfn: !)

Really hope in a few more days you get a :bfp: fx for you xx

oh thank you love, I hope so too, I still have one day before I am due on, seems like the longest few days of my life, keep trying to push it to the back of my mind.... you must be going crazy 1st Aug is a million years away :( keep me posted how you are getting on, hope we both get bfp xxxx

Well much good luck when you retest.
I came on this morning so never mind, onto cycle 2 for me! But keep me posted what happens!! Xx

I came on this morning so never mind, onto cycle 2 for me! But keep me posted what happens!! Xx

oh no, I am sorry sending hugs XXX I feel mine coming too, sure of it XXX :( well all we can do it put on our best come hither atire and get back in the saddle xxx

Hey!
I am new to this site. I thought I would join because I am almost positive I am prego. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on June 28th which was 2 days after my period had ended. Saturday July 19th I saw brown discharge when I wiped and it went away. Then the brown discharge came back yesterday July 21st. This morning I woke up and now it's pink but only when I wipe. I took a pregnancy test Saturday but I think it was way too early to tell and it came out negative. Based on my story do you think I should test at the end of this week? Say...July 25th? Thanks!

oh no, I am sorry sending hugs XXX I feel mine coming too, sure of it XXX :( well all we can do it put on our best come hither atire and get back in the saddle xxx

To be fair it was my 1st cycle so I wasn't really expecting to catch straightaway anyway - though not as disappointed as I thought I would be - hubby looked more upset!
I still have my fingers crossed for you chatterwockin. Xx

To be fair it was my 1st cycle so I wasn't really expecting to catch straightaway anyway - though not as disappointed as I thought I would be - hubby looked more upset!

Yeah same, but you cant stop your head running off with your heart can you, :(

Still haven't come on so I am holding my breath still... Don't know if I can take the pressure, but my boobs are soo sore its unbelievable... I am sure she is on her way though :(

Do you have any children yet or will this one be your first?

Hey!
I am new to this site. I thought I would join because I am almost positive I am prego. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on June 28th which was 2 days after my period had ended. Saturday July 19th I saw brown discharge when I wiped and it went away. Then the brown discharge came back yesterday July 21st. This morning I woke up and now it's pink but only when I wipe. I took a pregnancy test Saturday but I think it was way too early to tell and it came out negative. Based on my story do you think I should test at the end of this week? Say...July 25th? Thanks!

When are you due on? I would try to wait until the day or day after you are due ( I am a fine one to talk lol, testing a week early haaa)

Still haven't come on so I am holding my breath still... Don't know if I can take the pressure, but my boobs are soo sore its unbelievable... I am sure she is on her way though :(

Oo I have a good feeling for you!!
This will be my 1st, how about you?

Oo I have a good feeling for you!!
This will be my 1st, how about you?

Do you, I did, but I don't now, I am a greedy cow I have two already

I'm one of 3 so its a good number :haha:
My hubby has said that we are only having two - i did ask what happens if we get twins first time he said no more (thats what he thinks!! :rofl: )

I'm one of 3 so its a good number :haha:
My hubby has said that we are only having two - i did ask what happens if we get twins first time he said no more (thats what he thinks!! :rofl: )

Ahh men, they have no clue, obviously if you have twins its only one pregnancy.... haaa!

I just went to do a test and couldn't pee, oh my god! i am a jabbering wreck!

Ah bless ya! Hope its :bfp: when your finally able to go! Xx

Ah bless ya! Hope its :bfp: when your finally able to go! Xx

I am going to do it in the morning now, been drinking so much to force a pee.... I need to calm myself, I almost don't want to test in case its bfn!! burst my bubble... I will let you know asap though x

Hard to say, we both said we were not gonna get too into it to start, but one month in and I've bought a digital bbt thermometer and downloaded fertility friend and he's asking about my period (which he's never done!) and when did it start and how long is it (which I can't answer coz I've not had a natural period in over 9 years!! :haha: ) So I guess us 'just seeing what happens' may have gone a bit out the window!! :rofl:
Mind you after I came on yesterday I did enjoy a fresh cream donut, and will enjoy a Pimms at the weekend!! I think we should enjoy a little something naughty after we have that disappointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->