What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

he did but he did strongly suggest that he will just go with whoever has the most votes!, wrong all wrong, you should join with a party based on their policies

Scottish lady they are only cutting tax credits for high earners ie people who dont need them.

And they will be providing free childcare so mums can get back to work and it being worth while rather than it just paying for childcare.

I am happy with this result.

The main reason I would be ok with a CON-LIB coailition is because unfortunately, Tories DID win their seats fairly. Labour didn't quite get there meaning people are losing hope in them. And you don't know how much it is killing me to say that :lol:

Scottish lady they are only cutting tax credits for high earners ie people who dont need them.

And they will be providing free childcare so mums can get back to work and it being worth while rather than it just paying for childcare.

i never knew that :blush:
i was told they were getting rid completely.
ctf is a huge loss too though :(

I'm getting fed up of waiting, i even put the tv on at 4am when I fed my LO to see if there was any news and i shouldn't of bothered. How long can this go on for now?

right off to shops now since i was only waiting for cleggs speaks ...... shouldn't have bothered!

i never knew that :blush:
i was told they were getting rid completely.
ctf is a huge loss too though :(

Yes but hopefully the money saved will be going towards your childs future anyway. To help the country get debt free & for us all not have to suffer huge tax rises in coming years.

x

clegg will be a pawn for power wether its lab or con both lab and con need the libs but not because they really want him there, cons are so opposite to what the libs want it'll be just messy in parliament clegg trying to come up with silly idea and cameron telling him to shut up :rofl:

I'm getting fed up of waiting, i even put the tv on at 4am when I fed my LO to see if there was any news and i shouldn't of bothered. How long can this go on for now?

could be weeks or even months before we know for sure whats gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->