What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

No scottishgal, neither Lib Dems or Tories were going to cut them completely, just be stricter on who they gave them too

Oh god, in which case I'm not going to sit here all day watching this on tv

id still get them anyway so i shouldnt moan then.

it goes on till the 25th then the queen steps in

thats so far away though!!

Am I the only one here who thought they had actually begun to understand politics a little bit but is now COMPLETELY confused? :wacko:

hmmmm......... prescriptions are £3 now..... if cons get in watch them go back up to £9 Pfft

DC is detrmined to cut the national debt quickly, which IMO is far too risky. People cant afford to live just now as it is and he isnt going to help that.

I have to say I find it amusing how people are bashing one party leader (from what I have seen over the past few election threads) based on the actions of another party leader :wacko: Seems to me like people remember what they WANT to remember and not what they NEED to

I have to say I find it amusing how people are bashing one party leader (from what I have seen over the past few election threads) based on the actions of another party leader :wacko: Seems to me like people remember what they WANT to remember and not what they NEED to

Meaning..?

hmmmm......... prescriptions are £3 now..... if cons get in watch them go back up to £9 Pfft

DC is detrmined to cut the national debt quickly, which IMO is far too risky. People cant afford to live just now as it is and he isnt going to help that.

£3 in scotland? Thats amazing.

We pay nearly £8 here!

x

Am I the only one here who thought they had actually begun to understand politics a little bit but is now COMPLETELY confused? :wacko:

Me :(

:hugs: Atleast we'll be confused together then.

Here are my questions,if they form a 'coalition',who is the prime minister?And how do they decide whose policies to follow?Are those silly questions? :dohh:

holy crap thats loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what party was it that was making them free- labour?

I seriously think the best person to get rid of our debt is gordon brown. He needs to step down as PM but he should go back to being chansellor (wow thats spelled really wrong but cant figure out whats right :rofl:).

Meaning you can't base your view on what Conservatives will do now because of what Thatcher did in the 70s/80s. One bad leader doesn't mean ALL leaders will be bad. As for the remembering comment people always go on about what thatcher did but what about the mess Blair and Brown have created over the last 13yrs?

holy crap thats loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what party was it that was making them free- labour?

no that was SNP

Here are my questions,if they form a 'coalition',who is the prime minister?And how do they decide whose policies to follow?Are those silly questions? :dohh:

the one with the most votes is pm- either con or lab depending on who lib dems join with.
they would need to compromise on policies!! ha yeah like that would happen

£3 in scotland? Thats amazing.

We pay nearly £8 here!

x

There free here xx

This is what I don't understand. I just have no clue what will happen now.

everytime they have to make a big decision they will have to vote between them which is gonna cause chaos and drag things out!

The PM will be DC or GB depending on which NC chooses

Meaning you can't base your view on what Conservatives will do now because of what Thatcher did in the 70s/80s. One bad leader doesn't mean ALL leaders will be bad. As for the remembering comment people always go on about what thatcher did but what about the mess Blair and Brown have created over the last 13yrs?

who mentioned thatcher?
it is judged on this election :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back