What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

i cant believe nick clegg says something you may not agree with and you all jump on him... implying hes doing DC. Now that is just really silly.

hmmmm......... prescriptions are £3 now..... if cons get in watch them go back up to £9 Pfft

DC is detrmined to cut the national debt quickly, which IMO is far too risky. People cant afford to live just now as it is and he isnt going to help that.

holy crap thats loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what party was it that was making them free- labour?

no that was SNP

knew id read that somewhere :blush:

for those who get free prescriptiions Ie pregnant women, people on benefits..... that will change too with Tories

Meaning you can't base your view on what Conservatives will do now because of what Thatcher did in the 70s/80s. One bad leader doesn't mean ALL leaders will be bad. As for the remembering comment people always go on about what thatcher did but what about the mess Blair and Brown have created over the last 13yrs?

who mentioned thatcher?
it is judged on this election :wacko:

That was in answer to someone elses question on a previous post I made I just forgot to quote

i didnt really like clegg to begin with. I think hes a lot of talk and not much action.

I was beginning to understand it all and now im getting confused again :rofl:

for those who get free prescriptiions Ie pregnant women, people on benefits..... that will change too with Tories

The rest of us have to pay for them so I think its fair. Plus if people on benefits & things paid for theirs maybe the price would drop for the rest of us as we are paying for theirs aswell as ours. If that makes sense?

Dont want to offend anyone here by the way. Just my opinion!

Meaning you can't base your view on what Conservatives will do now because of what Thatcher did in the 70s/80s. One bad leader doesn't mean ALL leaders will be bad. As for the remembering comment people always go on about what thatcher did but what about the mess Blair and Brown have created over the last 13yrs?

who mentioned thatcher?
it is judged on this election :wacko:

That was in answer to someone elses question on a previous post I made I just forgot to quote

sorry i missed that post!

The rest of us have to pay for them so I think its fair. Plus if people on benefits & things paid for theirs maybe the price would drop for the rest of us as we are paying for theirs aswell as ours. If that makes sense?

tat where i sit on a fance my dad gets his free coz hes on benifiets due to hes not allowed to work because of medical problems.. he cant afford all his tablets if he payed for the,. wothout them he wouldnt be around long.

i think prescriptions should be free.
if you need medicine you need it

i couldnt afford all me and my daughters medications if it came to that

I agree, I have hayfever and since I was 16 have had to pay a fortune throughout the hayfever season, obviously it's free atm but not sure how I'll afford it when it's not now.

We are lucky we have to pay so little for drugs to be honest. I can buy my migrane meds over the counter. £10 for 2 tablets. For my perscription I get 6 for £7.

We are lucky to have the NHS and only pay what we do for medicine. It could be much worse!

xx

I understand what you are saying but for that to eventually show an effect (cheaper for everyone else) would take a long time and up to that point people who couldnt afford their prescriptions would become very ill or die even.

tat where i sit on a fance my dad gets his free coz hes on benifiets due to hes not allowed to work because of medical problems.. he cant afford all his tablets if he payed for the,. wothout them he wouldnt be around long.

I agree my mum is on alot of medication and unable to work. It would cost her most of her DLA to get all the medicine she needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->