What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I hope this is all cleared up soon cos as I said before the economic situation worries me

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8666545.stm

my my you girlies have been busy while i was at the shop hehe

I agree in regards to stopped CTF, it is something we managed very well with for hundreds of years, stopping CTF could save the government ALOT of money and therefore reducing the amount needed to be made by putting up taxes

hmmmm......... prescriptions are £3 now..... if cons get in watch them go back up to £9 Pfft

DC is detrmined to cut the national debt quickly, which IMO is far too risky. People cant afford to live just now as it is and he isnt going to help that.

They can't as health is a devolved matter, it was the SNP that brought in the low charges.

ugh apparently they are 'entitled to private discussions' in regards to joining other parties, am i the only on that finds this wrong, they are meant to be working for the people therefore we should know what is being said/offered in regards to 2/3/4 parties joining forces

Maybe they should cut politicians wages.......... footballers who earn 30k a week should pay a shit load of tax........

Councils wasting millions just so they spend everything before the end of the tax year

There is a million different ways to save the country money without making normal people suffer

so true!

:thumbup:

I would imagine footballers earning £30,000 a week DO pay a shit load of tax (probably about £12,000 a week!)

they shouldnt be earning that much in the first place if you look at the comparison to the soldiers fighting in afghanistan!
buttonnose- yeah your right we should be involved. meant to be our decision and they should keep us in the loop so to speak :haha:

Maybe they should cut politicians wages.......... footballers who earn 30k a week should pay a shit load of tax........

Councils wasting millions just so they spend everything before the end of the tax year

There is a million different ways to save the country money without making normal people suffer

so true!

:thumbup:

I would imagine footballers earning £30,000 a week DO pay a shit load of tax (probably about £12,000 a week!)

Yup - at 40% tax, its a lot. Someone who earns £72k only physically takes home 45k

I think the child trust funds were a lovely gesture whilst the country could afford it but sadly we can't anymore so i feel it should be scrapped. I think the health in pregnancy grant should go too.

I think the child trust funds were a lovely gesture whilst the country could afford it but sadly we can't anymore so i feel it should be scrapped. I think the health in pregnancy grant should go too.

Me too!

I guess. But I don't agree with tax credits etc being stopped and rises in tax and rent... some people just won't be able to afford to live without the help of tax credits and certain benefits.

P.s. lib dems said they'd reduce debt by X by doing Y but their calculations didn't even add up :shrug:

yup we managed before we can manage again, cutbacks NEED to be made, it makes sense to make it in areas like these where they are literally as you say, a nice gesture, they aren't essential :shrug:

I guess. But I don't agree with tax credits etc being stopped and rises in tax and rent... some people just won't be able to afford to live without the help of tax credits and certain benefits.

Hmm, I'm on the fence in regards to the price of council housing. I find it laughable that some peoples rent is like £5 a week :\

yup we managed before we can manage again, cutbacks NEED to be made, it makes sense to make it in areas like these where they are literally as you say, a nice gesture, they aren't essential :shrug:

i got this grant when i was pregnant. im a single mum and REALLY struggled to get everything i needed for my lo. some people cant afford to lose out on things like that. i wouldnt have managed :nope:

I do agree with this.

Hmm, I'm on the fence in regards to the price of council housing. I find it laughable that some peoples rent is like £5 a week :\

whos putting rent up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->