What were your 1st symptoms of being pregnant?

Sore boobs started first ... about a week before my period was due. Another clue was I had NO AF cramping at all - which is really unusual for me. It wasn't until after I found out I was pregnant that I had some mild cramping. Also, I had some emotional moments with myself randomly in my car ... basically I could cry on command. HAHA. OH, and the fact that I NEVER get sick and I caught a really nasty cold the week I found out I was pregnant. I hear it's very common, since your immune system becomes compromised right away.

After I found out I was pregnant, I had some upper back pain, then some lower back pain, sore boobs until 10 weeks, constant nausea from about week 7-11 to the point of just gagging randomly throughout the day. The fatigue also started around week 6 or so ... I was sleeping at about 7:30-8:00 at night and sleeping straight through the night until 6:30 the next morning... the list goes on!!

:)

Sore boobs and tired - but that is fairly typical around my period. What sent me over the top, when I knew something was up, it was 8dpo and i got dizzy. Like ohmygod, I am going down..dizzy. It has lasted ever since. If I don't eat frequently, I get super spacey and really, really lightheaded. I had to change my swivel office chair to a stationary one. I couldn't take the swinging. it came on fast. Once day I was perfectly fine, the next I felt like I might hit the deck at any given moment! I am not nauseous so it isn't too bad.

Sore boobs and tired - but that is fairly typical around my period. What sent me over the top, when I knew something was up, it was 8dpo and i got dizzy. Like ohmygod, I am going down..dizzy. It has lasted ever since. If I don't eat frequently, I get super spacey and really, really lightheaded. I had to change my swivel office chair to a stationary one. I couldn't take the swinging. it came on fast. Once day I was perfectly fine, the next I felt like I might hit the deck at any given moment! I am not nauseous so it isn't too bad.

Ok I am sorry if this sounds mean but thats really funny even though I knw its not funny. I can just picture myself being like that and hitting the floor in a heart beat.

this time and last time i got this horrible taste in my mouth every morning...from the day af was due i noticed the funny metallic taste in my mouth,never got morning sickness or anything like that but get lots of cramps as if af is due to come but nothing unbearable

Anyone here pregnant WITHOUT sore boobs,nausea, bloating,"tons" of CM,up/low cervix,emotional updowns,feeling hot,getting cramps etc?I am IO dpo and this is the first time of TTC that I'm symptom free.Any thoughts?

tired all the time and waking for a weee lolx

Well I got my :bfp: today so I'm very excited to be making my first post in 1st Tri :happydance:

I had reddish/brownish wet CM from 7-10dpo, and had REALLY bad cramps all night at 7dpo. They have been there ever since, but now just a dull ache.

My (.)(.) are tender, but not as sore as they usually are with AF and they are still really soft, not lumpy like they get with AF.

I am really tired, having hot flushes and pretty windy out of both ends :blush:

But I don't care cos I've got my little beanie after 7 months TTC :cloud9:

Congrats Lara xx H&H 9 months to you and beanie xx

Had a massive paddy at my partner! lol thought i would do a test a this point! no other real symptoms since then other than eating things i dont usually eat.:happydance:

cramping everyday ...felt like i was going to get my period all the time but it never came. The next is sore boobs....and then one day i was cooking and i felt like i was going to puke. It was the strongest nausea ive ever experienced...thats when the red flag went up

A stuffy nose that wouldnt go away (and is STILL here grrrr), from 3 days after conception was what made me think I might be preggas. The odd mild dizzy spell and a bit more discharge. Oh and feeling quite flat from early on too, maybe 4/5 days after conception. And RIDICULOUS amounts of flatulence for a week prior to getting a positive result and constipation...both which returned not long after and havnt left haha.

Unusually sore boobs from around about 8dpo (although I put it down to AF on her way), a lot of CM (sorrg TMI) queasy and headaches from around about 16dpo.

I have also sneezed constantly, I don't have a cold or feel unwell but just sneezing?! Weird.

My puppy has been acting strange too, won't leave my side and keeps lying his head on my bloat. xx

My most noticeable symptom was dizziness! I assume that I was pregnant because I was so off balance at times! Next was when I was watching a movie and starting bawling my eyes out! I knew something was not right! My breast didn't start hurting until around suspected period that never showed!

Super sore boobies....and that wasn't usual for me...then the realization I was 6 days late for AF.
I had stopped tracking my temps and stopped all fertility meds..so I wasn't sure til the HPT and blood work to confirm.

mild headache from 3dpo, snivels and cough from 5dpo, bloated and aversions to food and alcohol at 7dpo (implanted at 7dpo), sore bbs - and I mean really sore from 8dpo with all the usual - nausea, bloating, feeling like af was on her way...

Unusually sore boobs from around about 8dpo (although I put it down to AF on her way), a lot of CM (sorrg TMI) queasy and headaches from around about 16dpo.

I have also sneezed constantly, I don't have a cold or feel unwell but just sneezing?! Weird.

My puppy has been acting strange too, won't leave my side and keeps lying his head on my bloat. xx

That is so sweet about your pup :) Ok can I ask a TMI question. Sorry if its too personal. Was your CM EW or milky white?

My most noticeable symptom was dizziness! I assume that I was pregnant because I was so off balance at times! Next was when I was watching a movie and starting bawling my eyes out! I knew something was not right! My breast didn't start hurting until around suspected period that never showed!

At what day did you have the balling your eyes out? Do you remember?

That is so sweet about your pup :) Ok can I ask a TMI question. Sorry if its too personal. Was your CM EW or milky white?

No not personal at all! At first it was EW like I was just about to ovulate (this was around 9-12dpo) and now it's turned milky white (from 13dpo) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->