• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What were your 1st symptoms of being pregnant?

Sore Boobies.. Hightened sense of Smell.. Nauseated... just on day 15 of LMP

Unusually sore boobs from around about 8dpo (although I put it down to AF on her way), a lot of CM (sorrg TMI) queasy and headaches from around about 16dpo.

I have also sneezed constantly, I don't have a cold or feel unwell but just sneezing?! Weird.

My puppy has been acting strange too, won't leave my side and keeps lying his head on my bloat. xx

That is so sweet about your pup :) Ok can I ask a TMI question. Sorry if its too personal. Was your CM EW or milky white?

No not personal at all! At first it was EW like I was just about to ovulate (this was around 9-12dpo) and now it's turned milky white (from 13dpo) xx

Well I am only 6 DPO and having alot of milky white CM. I mean ALOT.

Slight weight gain, probably just bloating & VERY sore boobs !! Good Luck.

I had mild cramping at 5dpo (then some sharp pains that only last for a second or two)- then more cramping at 8dpo... that's when I thought Hmmmmm? Then at 9dpo my BBs started to hurt (but that can be a AF sign for me). Really though- the thing that really made me wonder was my CM... it was wet even after ovulation... for weeks!

Best of luck!

with first son i thought i had breast cancer. The pain in my boobs was so intense. This time i went docs as i have a pulling feeling by my left kidney (i have kidney probs) she had a feel of my side and asked me if i have sore boobs, increased peeing and fatigue... all answers were yes and the penny dropped. Funnily enough my friends mother who is very intuitive had been telling me for over a week that she thought i was pregnant because she had a dream about it!

I have had many symptoms. It all started very early on after OV. Firstly I was convinced AF was going to arrive any time. I had the aches, hormone craziness, insomnia, dreams that I would normally get. This is still going on weeks after.

The main symptoms are peeing doubley as much and very sore hips/pelvis. Its uncomfortable to sit and I had this with 1st PG too. God knows what my bones and bits are doing!

I also have had funny smells like liver/chicken cooking ( we are veggie!), and shooting pains in boobs and tummy.

mine was only really a bit of cramping around 6-7dpo but I'd had this a few months before too. No sore boobs, that's only started in the last couple of days (about 5 weeks 2 days). good luck

some1 said about the milky CM and alot of it.....that was the very first thing that threw me off and i actually thought well great this means AF is comming but got a bfp instead. i mean i went to get in the shower and was like OMG lets just say there was a ton of it and after that i kept thinking af showed up because of the amount there. then next was tired/thirtsy/dry mouth

ticker is wrong and dont know how to change it!! sorry... Am 11 weeks preggos and have a 16 month old beautiful boy. NO sickness with him...only with this one!! THINK PINK!!

For me it was sore boobies and was the same with my previous 2.

Good luck! :flower:

x

:wacko:nausea travel sickness sore boobs

mine was cm - it was a greenish colour a bit like snot! Also tender bbs - but I dont normally get these at AF so I knew i was pregnant. Although with my first pregnancy I got really sore bbs when AF was due and when I got pregnant the first time they did not hurt until around 5 weeks pregnant! I think you have really got to be in tune with what your body does normally and look out for different things happening x

VERY sore boobs- before my BFP- I get them before my period anyway, but these were different- and my nipples felt like someone was trying to twist them off!

Food started to look funny... really. It was like everything was potentially rotten. Weird I know. And meat..... blaaaaah :wacko:

I knew something was up!

Sore boobies and MS came couple of weeks afterward

sore, huge boobs. dizziness, "is the room spinning? do you feel that too? why is the floor moving?"

strong intuition at 10dpo to take a test. It's like I just knew.

Lower back ache before BFP. On the day of the BFP I had the strongest urge to test, i had a spare test at home so did it and the 2 lines appeared, did 2 more that day just cause i was in shock and the 2 lines appeared both times. Im also experiencing mild headaches, sore boobs, back ache, tiredness and nausea, havent been sick but guessing that will be along soon. Also am sneezing alot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"