whats everyone reading?

I re-read sometimes if they're firm favourites, normally they're sequels to reacquaint myself with the plot like others say

This was why I never bothered with that book, I found alot of their attitudes me me me not just the book.

This was why I never bothered with that book, I found alot of their attitudes me me me not just the book.

I dislike them too but read good things about the book so wanted to read it. I just can't get into it!!

I'm a re-reader, but only if I enjoyed the book the first time round. I just finished Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult today and will go onto Salem Falls by JP in the next couple of days.

I'm about to start the book thief which the others mentioned above :)

I'm a re-reader, but only if I enjoyed the book the first time round. I just finished Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult today and will go onto Salem Falls by JP in the next couple of days.

Salem Falls is one of her good ones :thumbup:

I've just started sophie kinsella - mini shopaholic - something light hearted x

Yeah I agree Lauzie I've read it before but years ago so I want to go back over some again. I like most of her books but they can be a bit hit and miss I think.

Yeah I agree Lauzie I've read it before but years ago so I want to go back over some again. I like most of her books but they can be a bit hit and miss I think.

Yeah definitely. Most of her books are brilliant, but the odd one is a pile of poo! xx

I've just finished Nora Roberts 'The Search', and am on to 'Every Last One' by Anna Quindlen. Before that, I read 'Night Road' by Kristin Hannah :thumbup:

Next on my list after that is Stef Penneys 'The Invisibles'

I also read Diane Chamberlains 'The Midwifes Confession' recently which was really good, well worth a try, she's a bit Jodi-Picoult-esque

I'm currently reading The Midwifes Confession Boofs. I'm enjoying it so far!

I just finished The Book Thief. Was very emotional towards the end. I really enjoyed it!

I have "Three Weeks To Say Goodbye" by CJ Box to read after this one.

:thumbup: I've got a few more of Diane Chamberlains on my wish list after reading that - top of the list is The Shadow Wife https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shadow-Wif...TF8&coliid=I3RJ5K9X2DWR2A&colid=2IX87ZKTQ3LPQ

Going to go have a look at the other two you suggested there :kiss:

im reading katie prices new one enjoying it alot. want to read the madeline mccann book. having kerry katonas book sent to me and really looking forward to reading them hehe

Currently reading Jodi Picoults- Harvesting the Heart its taking some getting into actually.

I just finished Three Weeks to Say Goodbye by C.J.Box and have moved into Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D Bricker.

I enjoyed Three Weeks but it did make me cry at one point, which I guess is not a bad thing really! I'm also enjoying Always a Baker so far! :lol:

I'm now reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (4th book in the series)

I have been listening to audio books lately as I cross stitch. Finished the second in the Of fire and Ice by George r. R. Martin last week and it was awesome and now listening to The Ice Limit by Lee Child and Douglas Preston which is only so so. Next will be listening to The Historian. If I didn't listen while I cross stitched I probably would never get around to any books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->