whats everyone reading?

I'm reading Footballers wives by Kerry Katona (trashy I know & really old but I read the first one years ago) then I've got the new Katie Price to read after x

i want to read footballers wives by kerry katona! is it good?

It's ok nothing amazing... If you want I'll send it on too you once I've finished x

that would be lovely lol. how much will it cost to send tho? xx

I'll send it thru work it'll be free lol x

currently reading "harvesting the heart" by jodi picoult, which is not one of her best, but its readable
my favourite author of all time is karen rose, i can read her books over and over again, closely followed by kelley armstrong

x

Ive just finished rereading clockwork angel by cassandra clare for the 5th time, hopefully my new books will arrive tommorow and I can start reading the iron king, if not I will start reading the game of thrones books x

Currently reading the Dead as a Doornail the fith book of the sookie series will then be reading the sixth one and then having a break from it and be reading a jodi picoult book on holiday.

Oh I cant deal with kindles my friend had one she let me borrow and I really didnt like it, I just love the feel of a book in my hand and seeing all my books taking up all my shelf space xx

currently reading "harvesting the heart" by jodi picoult, which is not one of her best, but its readable
my favourite author of all time is karen rose, i can read her books over and over again, closely followed by kelley armstrong

x

I agree this wasn't one of her best :thumbup: House Rules is a lot better. I think we should all do a book swap club type thing!

x

I agree this wasn't one of her best :thumbup: House Rules is a lot better. I think we should all do a book swap club type thing!

Glad i'm not alone, it's the ONE book of hers I couldn't get into and haven't finished.

x

Glad i'm not alone, it's the ONE book of hers I couldn't get into and haven't finished.

Mercy wasn't too great either.

Im not a fan of Jodi Picoult anymore. I never end up finishing them.

I am obsessed with new books though! I buy them new on Amazon, I am a bit OCD about having full bookshelves!

I'm reading Footballers wives by Kerry Katona (trashy I know & really old but I read the first one years ago) then I've got the new Katie Price to read after x

It's ok nothing amazing... If you want I'll send it on too you once I've finished x

ok let me no when you have finished it and ill pm u my address, how much is it to send back pmsl! is it hardback or paperback?? xx

I'm reading 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' - was a naughty girl tho because I'd seen the first 3 films first, then read the 1st book and started the second until I thought 'Stuff it...I'm skipping to the last one' lol

I just finished "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. It was Awesome. I bawled at the end. It's told by "Death" and is about a very poor street in Germany during the time of the Nazi's. The author said something to the effect that he wanted people to see that not all Germans that time were bad - that many were against what was going on, many were afraid, hid Jewish people, etc. It's actually a "teen" book so it wasn't boring at all.

I am reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. He is one of my fave. writers and I have read all his books several times over.

I just finished "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. It was Awesome. I bawled at the end. It's told by "Death" and is about a very poor street in Germany during the time of the Nazi's. The author said something to the effect that he wanted people to see that not all Germans that time were bad - that many were against what was going on, many were afraid, hid Jewish people, etc. It's actually a "teen" book so it wasn't boring at all.

Oh that sounds good. War time books are my ultimate fave.

ok let me no when you have finished it and ill pm u my address, how much is it to send back pmsl! is it hardback or paperback?? xx

Don't worry about sending back just charity shop it or something that's what I usually do.... Also have you read the first one tough love?x

I am reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets :blush:

V xxx

x

we should so do that!!! me and my best friend are always swapping books, we just charity shop them when we've both read them- or send them on to others!

x

im struggling with this one atm, i couldnt finish mercy either, i loved handle with care though! i dont have houe rules yet

Oh that sounds good. War time books are my ultimate fave.

You should check it out! It was quite good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->