Whats the earliest you've got a BFP?

123Deirdre

Reaction score
Just curious to know what's the earliest you or a friend have got a :bfp:?

I only tested at 12DPO & got a decent line. I didn't test before because I was on holiday.

I had BFN 11 dpo and then tested again 2 days later and had a faint BFP, and then I continued to test for a couple days after that just to make sure, gradually the positive line got stronger.. hope that helps! :)

I tested at 14dpo and got bfn that was 2 days ago and still no af so hoping it was a false neg. wot do u all think??? when should i test again??? xoxoxo

After testing the whole month I was addicted lol I got mine the day I was due was very very faint I was so unsure that I went to a walk in clinic that day and got a test done and yes I was preg so the day I was due af

I was 8/9 dpo & got a digi+ at 10dpo, didn't stick tho x

9DPO on FRER and then 10DPO on Digi Conception saying 1-2 weeks :)

I got a bfp at 11dpo on an ic, then confirmed it at 12dpo with strong lines on the frer

I got my BFP on CD24 -4-6 days before AF was due but...

cos I was charting, I knew that I had ov'd early so was actually dpo15 by the time I tested -so not that early if you go by dpo but because I ov'd early the day I found out I was only 3w +2 d preggers lol realy early haha -was so terrified right up til AF was actually due

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->