What's the weirdest question someone asked you about your pregnancy?

Coworker : So do you have any pics of your baby?
Me : Yes I have my sonogram pics. Do you want to see them?
Coworker : Not all of them.. I just want to see his winky.

Granted she didn't get to see a damn thing. Then she came back later saying that my boobs look awesome

I was asked if my husband 'thinks' he is the father. Erm....no, he knows he is the father.

We had fertility issues so there is a small part of me that can understand the thoughts behind the question but if the fertility issues were with hubby, he would know if we used a donor and seeing as the issues lie with me and person in question knows this, there was no need for a donor.

And even if there was, what does it matter? Who's business is it?

Omg how rude?! Wtf

Some people really know no boundaries.

Or ave very boring lives.

I work with both my dad and my MIL.. A guy at work (on announcing my pregnancy) asked a) If I knew who the father was and B) had my dad ever met my boyfriend.. Hmmmmm.......

This has got to be the weirdest question I will ever receive while announcing my pregnancy/pregnant: I texted my mom a picture of my first scan with the words "due May 11, 2014!".

What does she reply back?

"Is that a bunny or a puppy? It is hard to see the picture on my phone."

Even at a small size, the picture is obviously a scan picture. :wacko:. I will never let her forget that she thought her future grandchild was a puppy or a bunny. Hahaha.

I keep getting the the twins thing. Um, no, 4 scans before 14 weeks and there is still one in there.

Also, friend from work: are you SURE its a girl.
Me: Yes
Friend: How?
Me: We had chromosome testing, she is 46XX
Friend: So? That could be a mistake.
Me: o_O

Granted, she is on her second "whoops" baby and is shattered its another boy. She confessed she will keep trying for a girl but every time she falls pregnant she is going to abort because they can't afford it.

Not during pregnancy but three days after LO was born, my FIL looked at my (obviously still sticking-out) belly and asked, "Are you sure they didn't leave another one in there?" :dohh: Thanks, fella.

This has got to be the weirdest question I will ever receive while announcing my pregnancy/pregnant: I texted my mom a picture of my first scan with the words "due May 11, 2014!".

What does she reply back?

"Is that a bunny or a puppy? It is hard to see the picture on my phone."

Even at a small size, the picture is obviously a scan picture. :wacko:. I will never let her forget that she thought her future grandchild was a puppy or a bunny. Hahaha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was asked if my husband 'thinks' he is the father. Erm....no, he knows he is the father.

We had fertility issues so there is a small part of me that can understand the thoughts behind the question but if the fertility issues were with hubby, he would know if we used a donor and seeing as the issues lie with me and person in question knows this, there was no need for a donor.

I wouldn't worry, I was out with hubby & lo and an old lady asked who his dad is. I told her it was my husband who was currently holding him and she said "there's no way that baby is his, he looks a bit black and that child is almost ginger" before walking off in disgust!

OMG, holy sh!t! :dohh:

One of my (female) colleagues is on boob-watch and keeps telling me how big they're getting. I'm secretly pleased - grow boobies, grow! :)

I keep getting 'so its another girl, oh well you can try for a boy next time!' WTF I wasn't aware I was trying for a girl, just a baby, preferably healthy..... Oh and the maybe there's another one in there...um no.. I'm just big and tbh I'm not THAT big... People should just shut up!

I wouldn't worry, I was out with hubby & lo and an old lady asked who his dad is. I told her it was my husband who was currently holding him and she said "there's no way that baby is his, he looks a bit black and that child is almost ginger" before walking off in disgust!
um...wow....

Coworker : So do you have any pics of your baby?
Me : Yes I have my sonogram pics. Do you want to see them?
Coworker : Not all of them.. I just want to see his winky.

Granted she didn't get to see a damn thing. Then she came back later saying that my boobs look awesome
um what? LOL...

some people are incredibly weird...and...kind of dumb.

"Are you sure you want this"?
"are you keeping it" ?
"what will you do if its another boy?"

I keep getting the the twins thing. Um, no, 4 scans before 14 weeks and there is still one in there.

Granted, she is on her second "whoops" baby and is shattered its another boy. She confessed she will keep trying for a girl but every time she falls pregnant she is going to abort because they can't afford it.

Did I just read that right?? She's going to abort until she gets a girl? :wacko:

People like that should be denied gender testing. That's disgusting. It's a little life in there!

People like that should be denied gender testing. That's disgusting. It's a little life in there!

People like that are the reason it is (or used to be, I think it may be a bit different now) very hard to get a gender scan where my parents live... People would find out they were having the opposite of what they wanted and abort :nope:

Did I just read that right?? She's going to abort until she gets a girl? :wacko:

No, she pretends each of her babies are a HUGE mistake and tells everyone they are going to abort because they can't afford it then she says she can't because she is too attached. Then goes on to tell me she will try for a girl.

I had people say "but your not showing yet!" When I mentioned sickness/needing a wee/ cravings etc :s

I also got "are you sure you should be eating that" from people who know about my extensive food issues. It may be a cake, but hey, it's food!

So far the strangest ones are these

My sister "so is it English how can you make it more Welsh" I am half Welsh half polish and oh is English ....

Mil "so do you want another one straight away" let me have this one first :dohh:

And the best is the same sister saying "are you fat yet" all the time

My little sister straight away when I told her went "I am not changing pooie nappies" she is 10 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->