What's the weirdest question someone asked you about your pregnancy?

I keep getting 'so its another girl, oh well you can try for a boy next time!' WTF I wasn't aware I was trying for a girl, just a baby, preferably healthy..... Oh and the maybe there's another one in there...um no.. I'm just big and tbh I'm not THAT big... People should just shut up!

I get ALL the time "You're pregnant again?! But..you already have one of each!???"...
I used to get SO mad, those comments started when I said I WANTED a third. Then I spoke to my co-worker who just had her 2nd girl. When she was pg, of course everyone said 'I guess you want a boy, huh?' and she would come back with 'Well, same sex marriages still aren't legal here, so, yeah, we want a boy'... :rofl:
When I told her about my 'problem' she said I should say 'Well, since I am planning on marrying off my 1st two, I need a third to keep my company' :rofl: I thought it was BRILLIANT and plan on using it on the next dumb sod that makes the comment! :thumbup:

This thread is funny sad and strange, btw :shock:
xx

While eating a cookie my cousins fiance asked if I knew how many calories were in the cookie and how many extra calories a pg woman needs.

Do I ask you about your eating habits?

Some people....

Today a coworker (with whom I'm not particularly close) TOUCHED MY STOMACH and asked, "Is that a little baby bump?"

What if it wasn't?!?!

As a work meeting was starting, one of my socially awkward colleagues asked me, "Where are you going to keep the baby?"

The way she worded it made me soooo tempted to answer, "Oh, y'know, in a dresser drawer, I guess. Or maybe a kitchen cabinet." :haha:

That probably takes first place. In second place, another coworker asked last week, "Is there a possibility that there could be more than one at this stage?"

...I'm 5 months in. If there were another baby somehow, it's hiding somewhere near my colon. And that, coworker, is none of your business. :dohh:

What's the weirdest questions someone has asked YOU so far?

Them - "Is this your first?"
Me - "Yes"
Them - "Are you sure?"

WTF? Seriously moron?! I think I'd frickin remember!!!

^
that one made me laugh :haha

i have changed my mind about the strangest question

oh uncle went to my oh "what will you do if you break up? what happens to the baby?" erm thanks firstly we are going very strong so thanks, our arguments dont last more than a couple of hours and we always make up?

and wtf what will we do with the baby .... oh i dunno put it in the middle and see who he/she crawls to first what was my oh sarcastic answer :dohh:

I get people at work asking if I'm showing and trying to lift my top up :haha:

Ugh! What is with the invasiveness?! It's like, when you're pregnant, people feel entitled to touch you, look at you, and ask you all kinds of insanely personal questions.

I had my first unsolicited belly touch yesterday, and it really felt violating. On top of people plain old staring at my bump all the time, it was just the icing on the cake.

I've been too scared to ask this before, but is anyone else experiencing more defensive impulses than they did before? I would never act on them, but any time someone gets too close to me, I have these urges to push them away.

i have had people staring at my belly especially relatives of my oh when we go round and im thinking .... stop staring it aint going to grow in front of your eyes :dohh:

but i know were your coming from though my oh was talking about pregnancy to me when we were in town and loads of chavs stared at my bbelly i wanted to kick them in the balls but odv didnt

I just get everyone on the tube in London staring, it's such a delight... *eyeroll*

New one: the cleaning lady at the hospital asked if I ever heard my baby cry while I was pregnant.

Today a coworker (with whom I'm not particularly close) TOUCHED MY STOMACH and asked, "Is that a little baby bump?"

What if it wasn't?!?!

I had a coworker do something similar to this. I was 13-14 weeks and had just announced at work days before. I was sitting in my chair, she walks up to me, reaches over my laptop, which was on my lap, pokes me in the belly and says, "Baby?!"

My boss a week or so ago asked me, "Have you started wondering, 'what have I done?!' yet?" Granted, he's had 6 and said maybe it's just a man thing because he thought it briefly during each pregnancy.

My sister in law 'Did it hurt when they scanned your belly' when she found out about our emergency scan at 6 weeks. Me, 'they didn't scan through by tummy' SIL, 'OMG how did they do it then'. I must admit I found this really funny, her face was a picture LOL

People at work have been really inappropriate for my liking. My office is usually really buttoned-up and professional, but people have been super casual with me ever since I got pregnant.

This one woman keeps saying, "You're so cute! I can't get over how cute you are!"

That's fine, I guess... but then one day, she was like, "You're so cute! I just want to kiss you because you're so cute! That must be how you got yourself in this situation, huh?"

...Yes. I got knocked up by kissing women in my office.

Ugh! What is with the invasiveness?! It's like, when you're pregnant, people feel entitled to touch you, look at you, and ask you all kinds of insanely personal questions.

I had my first unsolicited belly touch yesterday, and it really felt violating. On top of people plain old staring at my bump all the time, it was just the icing on the cake.

I've been too scared to ask this before, but is anyone else experiencing more defensive impulses than they did before? I would never act on them, but any time someone gets too close to me, I have these urges to push them away.

Girl yes!! My coworker has literally holding onto my belly and I was like " umm I really don't like that y'all randomly touch me all day. " and she said " well I don't care I want to touch the baby" so I said " cool so if one day I just punch you in the face then that should be fine being that unwanted touching is ok" of course she didn't take it correctly. She went around all day telling people that I threatened her.

Girl yes!! My coworker has literally holding onto my belly and I was like " umm I really don't like that y'all randomly touch me all day. " and she said " well I don't care I want to touch the baby" so I said " cool so if one day I just punch you in the face then that should be fine being that unwanted touching is ok" of course she didn't take it correctly. She went around all day telling people that I threatened her.

You go, girl!

People at work have been really inappropriate for my liking. My office is usually really buttoned-up and professional, but people have been super casual with me ever since I got pregnant.

This one woman keeps saying, "You're so cute! I can't get over how cute you are!"

That's fine, I guess... but then one day, she was like, "You're so cute! I just want to kiss you because you're so cute! That must be how you got yourself in this situation, huh?"

...Yes. I got knocked up by kissing women in my office.

Lol that made me laugh :)

WTF I do not understand people-why is it EVER ok to touch a persons belly uninvited ?!?

After reading this thread, which has made me howl with laughter, I havee decided that if anyone touches my belly uninvited then I'm going to grope their boobs/baby making equipment - see how they like it :D

Wow, I must be surrounded by some pretty reasonable people because I haven't had any stupid questions yet. I kind of wish I did so I could have something to laugh about.

I've had a couple of weird ones

"Does the baby poo in you?"

"Was it an accident/What contraceptive were you on"

Someone rang my MILs house phone last week and my OH answered, I was in the same room and they were obviously talking about the baby as his replies were "Thankyou, yes very excited, January 27th, its a boy" then all of a sudden "Its mine yeah" I was like WHAT THE HELL?!

And my strangest BY FAR
was some random man on the bus who NO WORD OF A LIE actually said THIS

"Does it feel strange knowing you have 2 willies in you when you are having sex?"~

I gawped at him for a few seconds and actually got off the bus and waited for the next one :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->