What's the weirdest question someone asked you about your pregnancy?

I've had a couple of weird ones

"Does the baby poo in you?"

"Was it an accident/What contraceptive were you on"

Someone rang my MILs house phone last week and my OH answered, I was in the same room and they were obviously talking about the baby as his replies were "Thankyou, yes very excited, January 27th, its a boy" then all of a sudden "Its mine yeah" I was like WHAT THE HELL?!

And my strangest BY FAR
was some random man on the bus who NO WORD OF A LIE actually said THIS

"Does it feel strange knowing you have 2 willies in you when you are having sex?"~

I gawped at him for a few seconds and actually got off the bus and waited for the next one :haha: x

It's mine yeah??
WTF ha ha people are nuts I get the you have a willy in you all the time now, he's a little baby you weirdo!

And we have a winner. The tale of two willies takes the cake.

This is not a pregnancy one but a postnatal stupid question. My baby was about two days old and I'm breastfeeding on demand and he says 'what time is her next feed?'. Like I'd got her into a scheduled feeding routine by day 2!

Tbh, FIL was really weird with breastfeeding questions, I found it really creepy as he would be obsessed with asking questions about my milk and commenting on it.

Some great comments from my colleagues today, all fun banter but I thought you'd enjoy them:

'You're going to be a whopper!'
'Make sure you hold both doors open for Popples1 so she can fit through'

And my personal favourite...

'Youre going to be a headline in The Sun newspaper: I Gave Birth to a Baby Heavier Than Me'

Thanks guys! :haha:

not wierd but f-ing cheeky!

'do they have the same dad!' :grr:

oh and postnatal/

i had a HUGE baby :haha:

he is now 17lb at 6 weeks. i had someone ARGUE with me about how old he was.

'oh he cant be 6 weeks,u must have got that wrong'

;geez maybe ur right and i forgot the day i gave birth to my son!

This thread has made me howl with laughter!!!

Not many people know yet, so haven't had many weird questions. MIL now seems to think she can ask any personal questions she likes though, mainly "were you trying? Was it planned?" and asking me about contraception. OH answered her the first time she asked, but she still keeps asking me everytime I see her! Not entirely sure what answer she's looking for?!

if it is any help mky mil asked how big my boobs were getting now :dohh: i burst out laughing my other half was embarrased and because i was laughing so much he had to answer!

not a question, but with my first pregnancy (that ended in miscarriage) I told a close friend that I was worried about a possibly mc. I was spotting and such. She told me: "don't pee the baby out"
I'm definitely not even close to over that

with this one, I got a lot of shit over the name was have picked for her. My SIL feels that the y is too trendy and should actually be "brin". My response, if she decides to say this to my face (she texted it to hubby) will be that I always felt that the names with I's are a bit slutty and meant for hookers. Her name is Teri. I'm excited for this to happen
Just imagine what they would say when they find out Bryn is a very masculine welsh name haha

Oh I have a couple great ones!! Both from my sisters :haha:
btw its not like there is a huge age gap, I guess they are just very unfamiliar with babies and pregnancy!!
My older sis "I think the reason you're not gaining weight is because the baby is getting it all"
Me: Umm... so in that case I would be GAINING weight too seeing as the baby is INSIDE of me, its not like it can poop!"
Her: "oh"

My younger sis: "So after the baby is born, do they put the umbilical cord back up inside you?"
Me: ".... :haha::haha::haha::haha:" I was tempted to say its on a pully they just give it a tug and it goes back up!!
So then I am explaining to her about the umbilical cord and the placenta.
And she goes "Placenta? What is that? I thought the baby was just attached to a pool of blood" :dohh:

Before I knew the sex of my babies, several people actually believed I could be having an identical boy and girl. One big problem with that theory...
Also my DH once said 'wouldn't it be weird if you could hear them crying inside you?' I couldn't stop laughing.

A coworker asked me if I was planning on keeping the baby... erm, if I had been planning not to keep it YOU wouldn't know that.
... or maybe she would, another coworker is OH's friend and I recently learned she is babbling about personal details of my pregnancy behind my back.
Coupled with the belly touching (that already started, gosh) it is as if your body and your life didn't belong to you once you get another human being in yourself, uh?

Some of these are hilarious, some are just rude and some plain silly lol!

No one knows I'm pregnant yet but I can guarantee at least one person will say to me "isn't it a bit soon?" because my LG is only 6 months, but would love to know a quipu response to this in advance so I'm prepared lol! Maybe I should say, "oh yeah it is a bit soon isn't it? I'll just jump in my time machine and warn the past me not to dtd!"......ok so it's not the funniest response but you get my point lol!

When I was pregnant with Emilia people kept saying I could be having twins because my df's brother has 2 sets of twins. I got sick of explaining that twins are only genetic on the mums side, or just random!

And as for postnatal just after Emilia was born my GMIL said "she looks nothing like you are you sure she's yours (to me)" lol, yeah I'm sure she's mine, I felt them yank her out of me!

Oh I have a couple great ones!! Both from my sisters :haha:
My younger sis: "So after the baby is born, do they put the umbilical cord back up inside you?"
Me: ".... :haha::haha::haha::haha:" I was tempted to say its on a pully they just give it a tug and it goes back up!!
So then I am explaining to her about the umbilical cord and the placenta.
And she goes "Placenta? What is that? I thought the baby was just attached to a pool of blood" :dohh:

This cracked me up. This thread has the potential to live a very long life - it's hilarious!!! The rival thread is funny birth stories, both threads are classic❤️ Thanks for the laughs moms-to-be.:flower:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories.html

some of these are hilarious!

People at work have been really inappropriate for my liking. My office is usually really buttoned-up and professional, but people have been super casual with me ever since I got pregnant.

This one woman keeps saying, "You're so cute! I can't get over how cute you are!"

That's fine, I guess... but then one day, she was like, "You're so cute! I just want to kiss you because you're so cute! That must be how you got yourself in this situation, huh?"

...Yes. I got knocked up by kissing women in my office.

This made me laugh so much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->