oranges
ANYTHING tomatoey

what does you LO love?

Mango
Mango
Mango
...and did I mention mango? :D

yeh summer loves mango aswel... strange

i just remembered what she absolutely LOVES mixed berries, strawberries, blackberries, cranberries and something else that i cant remember the name of, she would literallt bowl full and bowl fulls.

Sweet potato, apples (she loves baked apples) and carrot.

salmon
bread esp homemade pancakes
eggs

and whatever daddy is eating.

Lentils, raspberries and bananas. She loves everything i give her now it took her a while but now shes in to it she cant get enough lol.

Anything...

And I mean anything. Edible, non edible, she'll eat it

Jack loves everything i give him x

i think his fave is chicken and fish and potatos although he ate a baby chilli i made him with rice last night x

Danny loved his first taste of green beans last night. And he loves his fruits.

logan loves veg, hes got that from me, hel scoff anything down with veg. he seem to like his berry bear biscuits too, he tried one for first tiime yesterday n loved it. xx

Bananas...I swear my child is a monkey...she would eat bananas all day if she could. Elinor loves toast. She loves pasta of any kind. She loves sausages. Garlic bread. Oh and she loves chicken korma!

He loves his grain cereal with fruit in the mornings.

And he eats just about everything I feed him, but you can really tell he loves his fruit. Mouth open for every spoonful and licks his lips after :) So cute.

Oh, and the boy loves chocolate. :dohh: We went to an easter egg hunt yesterday and Dan bought himself and my other two a chocolate easter bunny on a stick. As Dan was eating his, Chase took it away and wouldn't give it back and would scream if you tried to take it away.

chicken
banana
pear
bread/puffs

not too keen on veggies, unfortunately.

at the moment.....ANYTHING i give her......loving rice cakes and fruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads