when does cd1 start?

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
I'm part of the clear blue trial so I need to figure when cd1 starts! I know it's the full flow of blood but
Earlier I wiped and it was pink, just now I wiped and it's blood but none on a pad yet! So I don't class now as cd1 yet do I?

Hi Biscuitbaby

May I ask what the ClearBlue trial is please?

As for working out CD 1 I agree that is a pain in the backside. Since I started Clomid my periods are always preceded by confusing spotting it makes it hard to know when exactly CD 1 is. But in your case if there's no blood on the pad yet I wouldn't count it. I count my CD 1 as when there is a clear red/dark blood on the pad. I think I have been right as I must have taken Clomid/GonalF on the right days as I did grow follies and ovulated.

Good luck!

Thanks xx I know it's a awkward one to call!

Clear blue where looking for volunteers to test a new monitor they're doing xx I think the link has been taken down, check the website though :) xx

To best of my knowledge day 1 is when blood actually comes out of you without wiping.. so when it goes into toilet or onto a pad.

Full flow blood, and if before midday then that's day 1, if after midday then the next day is day 1. That's what the fertility clinic told me.

Exactly what 291 said. I did cycle monitoring. Day 1 is full flow(fill a pad) before noon. Anything after noon time then the next day is cd1. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->