When is everyone testing this month?

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Just wondered when everyone is going to test this month. Are you all going to wait for your AF to be late or are you going to 'give in' and test early?

Baby dust for us all!:dust:

erm...if no af in another 2 weeks i might test then

I'll wait for mine to be late. Should start around the 20th, so if I dont start by the 22 or 23 I'll test!

No will power, will be testing 9DPO hehe. Starting Monday. *crosses fingeres*

good luck everyone!

poppy,
I was thinking of proposing to the moderator in here to have a monthly sticky thread like for example: "October testing list" and then list it in chronological order the dates and name of girls testing. And then it goes like this for the next month. The moderator can, after the test was done and announced the results, check who got a BFP and who didn't.

What do u guys think?

BTW, I am out for this month.

i tested early and got a negative AF due today but no sign up to now, might test tomorrow!

Suzan, this is a good idea. I don't know how that would be set up. Asking a moderator is a good idea, I'm a bit of a technophobe!!

I'll probably wait to test until AF (hopefully) does not show up. Last month (first month, casually, ttc), I got over excited and tested about two days before AF (even though I was experiencing AF symptoms) with a Clearblue and obviously got an BFN, and Clearblue's are damn expensive! So, this month, I am going to try and fight the urge to early test - I did say try!

Baby dust to us all in getting BFPs soon!:dust:

I'll be testing on the day my AF is due, 24th October. I'm dying to test before but as this is my first month TTC, I want to start as I mean to go on, as they say!

Good luck everyone testing this month. :dust:

I am going to wait and test if I am late, think I will wait til about 3 days after AF is due, otherwise I get my hopes up too miuch then get disapointed when it is a BFN, so AF is due on the 28th ....cant wait xxx

I have already bitten the bullet long before time and tested.LOL..but I think I will wait on my AF to do the "to show or not to show" soap opera before I give in and test.....

Not sure - still not sure how long cycles is, so if AF hasn't turned up by CD28 I'll be testing - if I can wait that long!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->