• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will you be testing?

sunshine2010

Reaction score
So girls... honestly... when will you be testing?

I was hoping to hold out until the day after AF is due, which would be next monday, but I'm sure I'll give in before then, and test at some point this week, I'm currently 8dpo!

So how many dpo will you test? Or how many days past AF due date?!

Hi

Im truely trying to wait until the day AF is due, which is friday, but im absolutly itching to try now =(

i might do it tomorrow, im 10dpo

xxxxx

I'm going to test this friday, but if I start spotting I will just wait for AF

I'm also 8dpo! I probably will start testing in a couple of days. I know it will probably still be too early, but I got a shipment in of those cheap internet test strips, so I don't feel as bad using them up!

Last time I waited until 3 days post AF and said I would do the same again.

However this is my first full cycle post M/c so not sure if it will be as normal as usual. Am waiting to see if temp drops this week otherwise I might test slightly earlier - but I am going to try and wait until at least day AF is due if not day after!

hee i must be an addict i tested today 8dpo and got bfn:(
though its proberbly too early lol
i will test again 10dpo and every 2 days till AF shows/doesnt show
i have the 10miu cheapy ones too from ebay so not to bothered about wasteing them and if i get + will test on superdrug 10miu which i have here and if thats + i will test clearblue hee
:bfp: to all us lovely ladies x

I'm sooo determined to wait until AF! But really dont think I have the patience! Why is the wait sooooooooo long?! It would be much simpler if it was a 1ww!

AF is supposed to come the 28th. I'm hoping to wait till then. I'm hoping to see some symptoms soon!!!

i was soo tempted to test today, i woke up this morning thinking il have another ten mins kip and then get up and test, but when i got up i chickened out =( i was convinced at one point that i was pregnant but now im starting to doubt myself and if i tested n got a BFN then i would get well down about it =(

soooo i think i will leave it for AF to show up on friday

how are all you ladies this morning?? (well its morning where i am lol)

*baby dust*

xxxxxxx

Hiya, im not sure i want to test but scared incase its a bfn my period was due yesterday

But my last period i were 13 days late and got a bfn so thats why im thinking about waiting

xx

charliekitty - well done for keeping yourself under control! I wasnt tempted today, but I'm only 9dpo... tomorrow will be another matter! Although I only have one ic test at home at the mo (others on order!) and I know they usually take longer to show so maybe I can wait till the weekend!

sarah_16x - wow... 13 days late, that would drive me mad! Was that the first time you've been late or are your periods a bit random?

ok so i looked on i am pregnant website ovulation calender, which seems pretty good, and it says i am 12dpo, and i should test tomorrow, and AF due on thursday, but now i am weakening and tempted to go home at dinner and do a test =( ahhh please help me stop, this is so difficult!

i have been getting cramps like AF cramps since i ovulated! so i dont know wether its all in my head or is AF is on her way =( =(

xxxx

sarah_16x - wow... 13 days late, that would drive me mad! Was that the first time you've been late or are your periods a bit random?

Yeah im normally every 28 days but last month i were 13 days late then got my period

This month i was due on yesterday and no sign of :witch: so im not sure whether to hold on incase im just late like last month but last month we wernt trying the condom split this time we are trying so it might be alot different

xx

charliekitty - I've been getting the same thing, I'm also not sure if its good or bad, I now get the feeling I 'know' I'll be getting AF at some point! I'm due sunday so hope it doesnt drag out too long! I couldnt control myself, at lunchtime my midstream tests had arrived and I done one! Obviously to get a BFN! I'm only 9dpo anyway! What an idiot I am! x

sarah_16x - it must be hard when AF was so late for you last month. I guess all you can do is hold out as long as possible to test! If you have the control! x

yeh i got a BFN today too, maybe i should wait, but im not good at waiting!!

Baby dust to all!!!

xxxxxxx

I'm useless at waiting! It's total rubbish that it takes soooo long to wait! x

girls i caved in again
8dpo BFN
9dpo BFN today
i know ill test again 2moz lol
x
:dust: too all

uggghhh... this waiting game is not fun at all! :(

I'm 5 days late. Having TONS of symptoms and I have never been late like this before (I'm almost always 28 days, 27 shortest ever and 29 longest ever)... If my conception date is right, I'm not even 3 weeks pregnant yet, so I'm trying to wait until 1 week past scheduled AF...

It's so HARD to wait!!!! Glad to know there are other ladies out there in the same {BIG} boat! :)

stellagirl - things are looking promising for you, well done on having so much control and not testing! fingers crossed for you x

stellagirl - things are looking promising for you, well done on having so much control and not testing! fingers crossed for you x

LOL... Oh, I don't have THAT much control! LOL :blush:

I tested the day I missed and then again cd31 and both were BPN. :( So, I figured either AF was coming late or there just wasn't enough hCG in my system yet to be detected... and now I'm at cd33 and figured I should just wait until I'm 1 full week past due. :/

Just hoping I guess. :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back