• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where the F**k Did Pregnancy Go?!

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
I'm offically in the last trimester! Hadn't even noticed! Pros and cons though I must admit. Getting up and down the stairs is getting harder as is getting in and out of the car (and into the drivers seat) and constantly being sore is another con. Best part, home run even though I know these last 10 weeks are going to DRAG. :dohh:

Somehow, I have now before this baby arrives, have to get his cot and seat sorted (I'm just throwing him into Alexander's Diono if I haven't quite gotten the infant seat so newborn insert goes into the hospital bag), quilt set sorte, getting DS1 and DS2 their bunks and room painted so I can throw DS3 in there and getting the carpet shampooed before Winter because it so needs to be done. It's gross! :sick: Christmas is coming up as is DS1's grading for Kyokoshin Karate on Dec 9 - a $130 bill I could have done without this close to Christmas and birth but he's worked so hard to be able to grade I'm going to make sure he does. It's going to be hard, stressful and exhausting but we will get there. Next year will be calmer and easier - I hope! :rofl:

I feel you! One second I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever and the next the due date is around the corner! Just hoping to make it full term! Glad I don't have stairs, I'd probably just crawl up and down tbh.
Looks like our due dates are really close!
I hope the last ~10/11 weeks go by smoothly for us!

I feel you! One second I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever and the next the due date is around the corner! Just hoping to make it full term! Glad I don't have stairs, I'd probably just crawl up and down tbh.
Looks like our due dates are really close!
I hope the last ~10/11 weeks go by smoothly for us!

You look like your a few days before me. <3 Not long to go but still in some strange way, so far away. :cry:

I work in Hospitality so going up and down stairs dozens of times a day is part of my job. But with that suggestion, I might turtle it tomorrow and crawl up the stairs with the stock on my back! :rofl:

I feel you!! I'm due Christmas eve. I still feel like I'm trying to get the house prepared. We moved our daughter into the bigger room and that took weeks of painting, furniture building and moving toys upstairs. Unfortunately we feel worse for it because she wont sleep by herself now she's in a bed. I am also achy and absolutely worn out trying to battle the housework whilst my legs feel weak and my bump won't let me bend lol.

As you say though it's a countdown to the end now. Just can't wait to be on the other side and having a new start with my baby boy.

I'm also incredibly irritated now. People never ask if we need any help but they want me to babysit etc for them. Roll on January lol xx

Same! It's whipping by this time around! I keep thinking I've got ages to go but actually if I deliver at 38 weeks like they would prefer I've only got 11 weeks left &#128561; Plus busy time of year with birthdays and Christmas etc I know it will fly by! X

I have a few days left before I get to 3rd tri and it only hit me last night! This pregnancy has absolutely flown by! I told DH that I had to start getting stuff in order for DS#2 and he looked at me like I was crazy! I think he forgets how huge and uncomfortable I was in the last 2 months with DS#1 and thinks I will get it all done then. Ummm... NO! He needs to get on the ball too! He is supposed to be setting up our crib in our room (DS#2 will be with us for a while) and get the changing table in there too. Ill wait to set up the swing and all that until after Christmas but even still there is way to much to do....

Ok, maybe a huge brain fart... Does 3rd tri start at 27 or 28 weeks? I keep reading both and honestly cant remember!?!

Ha I hope I feel this way in a couple of months! Only 15 weeks here and can't wait for that babe in my arms XD

Cews I have read both! Some say 27, others 28. Think it is 28 but wherever you feel more at home in the forums I'm sure they won't kick you out &#128514;&#128514;

Cews I have read both! Some say 27, others 28. Think it is 28 but wherever you feel more at home in the forums I'm sure they won't kick you out &#128514;&#128514;

Haha, I know all of you are amazing and would welcome me if for some reason I wanted to pop over early. I go back and forth between 2nd and 3rd forums to answer and ask questions all the time! :winkwink:

I have a few days left before I get to 3rd tri and it only hit me last night! This pregnancy has absolutely flown by! I told DH that I had to start getting stuff in order for DS#2 and he looked at me like I was crazy! I think he forgets how huge and uncomfortable I was in the last 2 months with DS#1 and thinks I will get it all done then. Ummm... NO! He needs to get on the ball too! He is supposed to be setting up our crib in our room (DS#2 will be with us for a while) and get the changing table in there too. Ill wait to set up the swing and all that until after Christmas but even still there is way to much to do....

Ok, maybe a huge brain fart... Does 3rd tri start at 27 or 28 weeks? I keep reading both and honestly cant remember!?!

I always thought it was the 28th week. I guess it depends where you are. :) When I had a growth scan the other day the sonographer put me down in the 3rd Tri and was shocked and asked if I was already there! She said it starts at week 28 so I guess you are on the home stretch too. :happydance:

I thought 28 too.
When I moved over to third tri I had this feeling of being really far away because suddenly all the threads were about labour and birth and it's like man that's 12 weeks away &#128561;Haha. I do remember third tri going really quickly with my son though.

It says '27 weeks til birth' on the third tri forum label so maybe that's confusing things? But I am only 26 weeks (sneaking ahead looking at third tri posts :p ) and the thought of being third tri next week totally shocked me!

Well I'm only 15 weeks and I jump around to all the boards! This is my third time so I do have something to contribute though XD

The first tri board is the hardest to be a part of, it's mostly posts about spotting and hcg levels not doubling :( 2nd tri kind of snuck up on me this time maybe third tri will to xx

yeah i think once i neared the end of second tri I didnt have so much in common with the ones that are 13/14 weeks when Im 26+ weeks. I think stick wherever you feel comfortable!

holy cow, I feel you all too! And I'm having twins so i really have no idea when they are coming, but am praying they stay in for 9 more weeks at least. At my next scan appt, we'll talk about a scheduled c-section if baby B hasn't flipped by then. YIKES!
We don't even have A crib yet, let alone 2. We had 2 that were going to be given to us but those both fell through separately. We are hosting Thanksgiving - crazy.

I'm so happy to read about the soreness and heaviness, though - thank you for that! I thought I was being wimpy by thinking that the walk into work was getting a bit tough! We gotta get going on finishing up the nursery or it's going to be too impossible in another couple of weeks. Sheesh! I've never felt so physically limited before and it's so frustrating!

holy cow, I feel you all too! And I'm having twins so i really have no idea when they are coming, but am praying they stay in for 9 more weeks at least. At my next scan appt, we'll talk about a scheduled c-section if baby B hasn't flipped by then. YIKES!
We don't even have A crib yet, let alone 2. We had 2 that were going to be given to us but those both fell through separately. We are hosting Thanksgiving - crazy.

I'm so happy to read about the soreness and heaviness, though - thank you for that! I thought I was being wimpy by thinking that the walk into work was getting a bit tough! We gotta get going on finishing up the nursery or it's going to be too impossible in another couple of weeks. Sheesh! I've never felt so physically limited before and it's so frustrating!

Oh girl with twins you should be fully waddling by now! Hope those babies stay in for a little while longer! And get the cribs... my last was early and we didn't have a crib set up and that was a hassle.

HAHA I do have a bit of a waddle to me now, especially by the end of the night. YES, we have to get the cribs. My folks are coming in over the weekend for a week for Thanksgiving and we're going to go crib shopping. So we'll have those done hopefully by the end of next week.

HAHA I do have a bit of a waddle to me now, especially by the end of the night. YES, we have to get the cribs. My folks are coming in over the weekend for a week for Thanksgiving and we're going to go crib shopping. So we'll have those done hopefully by the end of next week.

I don't know how you Americans do Thanksgiving and then Christmas 5 weeks later! I'd stress out I'd loose control! :haha: Fortunatly for good ol' little NZ, we don't have anything like that to worry about it's all BBQ, beach and beer this time of the year! :haha:

Exciting!! I hope you find a couple of cribs you love!! :happydance:

I have no idea where this pregnancy has gone. I remember it seemed to take so long for my son but this time around it's flown by. I'm nearly 30 weeks... 30 WEEKS like how the hell did that happen??? I'm being c-sectioned at 39 weeks, 9 WEEKS REMAINING and that may change as I've had a pulmonary embolism this pregnancy which has now dispersed but it's left me short of breath which is only going to get worse the heavier baby girl gets!!

Currently freaking out because we need to finish our bedroom decoration so we can go back in our room, get baby girls bits sorted out in her room - which we currently inhabit, and buy a Moses basket as well as deal with christmas!

Eek!!!

I have no idea where this pregnancy has gone. I remember it seemed to take so long for my son but this time around it's flown by. I'm nearly 30 weeks... 30 WEEKS like how the hell did that happen??? I'm being c-sectioned at 39 weeks, 9 WEEKS REMAINING and that may change as I've had a pulmonary embolism this pregnancy which has now dispersed but it's left me short of breath which is only going to get worse the heavier baby girl gets!!

Currently freaking out because we need to finish our bedroom decoration so we can go back in our room, get baby girls bits sorted out in her room - which we currently inhabit, and buy a Moses basket as well as deal with christmas!

Eek!!!

I feel your pain lol! I'm the exact same, 30 weeks, section at 39 weeks (possibly 38) and still don't have everything ready! Have a Moses basket but the mattress that came with it doesn't fit! And don't have a bath yet or anything to pack in my hospital bag! Off next week to get all that sorted:haha:
Good luck with the decorating, rope in some friends to help lol, I got my partner's best mate to help so it was done quicker haha. Won't be long till our baby's are here, the next 9 weeks will fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->