Who having a marvellous May baby?

Mayb_baby - Lovely scan photo! So glad everything went well :D

Layla - Glad to hear that your scan went well :)

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

I'm may 27th! Hi ladies!:flower:

Hehe..another May board! Dropping in to say :hi: due May 28th! Going to clinic today to make it official

Welcome Ladies :flower:! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey!!!!

Erised and Excalibur, thanks!! Seeing the heartbeat was so amazing! Now I can relax a bit.

He girls :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days.. Feel awful :cry: I've just been stalking lol

Hope your all ok :) x

Layla - You're more than welcome and it's always a sigh of relief once you see that heartbeat hehe :cloud9:

Hannah - Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hope your morning sickness settles down soon Hannah =(
How long did it last with Ava?

Everything is still the same here, still waiting to hear back from the midwives. Getting a bit impatient to be honest. Far as they're concerned I'm 11 weeks on Tuesday (last period on the 9th of July), they're cutting it a bit fine! True, I ovulated late and am probably only around 7 weeks, but until a scan that can't be confirmed.

I didn't have it with Ava :/ I was only sick like once lol

That sucks how the midwife hasn't called you yet :\

I have to say I had Morning nausea for only a week an it's starting to ease off now. If that is it I count myself lucky. Brought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday as my others were already uncomfortable. Anyone put on any weight yet? I'm week 7 and have put on 3lbs x

i havent weighted myslef in ages because i know how overweight i am anyway :dohh:

I am doing Slimming World this pregnancy, as I put on WAY too much weight with Isla. So I have actually lost 4lb so far. Although I am eating good healthy food. Doesn't help that I've been pretty sick the past couple of days!

I can't put on any weight until after my wedding on the 12th October anyway! lol

Ive gained 8 pounds this last month!! I dont know why :cry: I havent been eating that bad. And I just found out I was pregnant 4 days ago. My breasts are fuller for sure and I have been drinking more water than I have in my life because Im so thirsty. I hope its not sign to come. I usually have morning sickness pretty bad so maybe my body is stock piling fat for that :nope:

Don't worry too much about the weight ladies, especially in first trimester. A lot of it will be bloat and your body retaining water. I've hardly managed to eat a thing, yet look 6 months pregnant due to the bloat. I'll add a bloat photo + a 'my view' photo. It's ridiculous, and I'm already back in my maternity clothes due to it.

Haven't weighed myself yet, may do so tomorrow morning if I remember.

Attachments

• EarlyBloat.jpg.jpg
    EarlyBloat.jpg.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
  • AboveView.jpg.jpg
    AboveView.jpg.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
I have to say I did go out yesterday and buy maternity jeans. Not over the bump pair just elasticated ones which are a lot more comfortable!

Hi ladies, can I join in? :) Also due at the end of May (I feel superstitious declaring a due date because I delivered early with my daughter).

Morning sickness started at 5 weeks on the dot. It feels exactly like my last pregnancy (mild to moderate all day ickiness with bad food aversions).

First appointment went great! I also had a stat ultrasound to make sure this lo is in the right place. Well it is!!! And I got to hear the heart beat!!! 146 bpm!!!

Yay that's awesome schultzie! I'm so ready to go wed. To mine...I haven't had any bleeding or spotting in two whole days now soI'm hopeing to hear my hemmorage bled out..this whole not being able to poo or either sitting for 2 hours at a time to poo is crazyyyyy!

hi ladies :) Had a scare this weekend, I was REALLY nauseated from 4.5 weeks onward, and Saturday every pregnancy sysmptom just disappeared. My OB is wonderful and got me in for a scan today just to make sure everything is well. Bug measures exactly 7 weeks, and I saw the tiny flickering heartbeat. Still feeling quite well, which is very shocking to me as I was ill my whole pregnancy with DS. Maybe this one is a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->