Who having a marvellous May baby?

Is anyone else sharing the 18th may with me?? This will be 7 days before my DH birthday, 9 days before my NANs birthday and 7 days after Mother's Day!!

Well I definitely get the raw end of the deal over her in Wales!!!

I went to see my doc and he gave me an information pack, I have to phone the number when I am 7 weeks to book my ultrasound (between weeks 12-14) and then I don't even see the midwife until Week 16!!! I think that's awful!

With my first the Midwife came to my house at around 6-7 weeks and booked my ultrasound for me.

Time is going sooooo slowly!!!

I think I will be having a May baby as my LO is measuring 5+5, no HB yet just a yolk sac but I have a repeat scan on the 18th so fingers crossed. I think I ovulated on the 7th or the 9th no sure but doctor said everything is in the right place.
If I Ov'd on the 9th I will be due May 2nd here is my little bubble :)

Attachments

• 1235018_650432974981716_1361528728_n.jpg
    1235018_650432974981716_1361528728_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Well I definitely get the raw end of the deal over her in Wales!!!

I went to see my doc and he gave me an information pack, I have to phone the number when I am 7 weeks to book my ultrasound (between weeks 12-14) and then I don't even see the midwife until Week 16!!! I think that's awful!

With my first the Midwife came to my house at around 6-7 weeks and booked my ultrasound for me.

Time is going sooooo slowly!!!

Northern Ireland isn't much better:nope:

My doctors gave me an info pac and a phone number to call on a Tuesday between 9-11am (no calls will be answered at any other time:dohh:)

Booking in appointment to book US is on Sept 24th I will be 9 weeks, then US is near 13-14 weeks:wacko:

I have had a scan and am having another in 2 weeks though due to previous MC at 7+4, LETS and complications.

Anyone that is due on May 6th feel free to join us on the pregnancy buddies forum! There's a thread for May 6th.:flower:

According to the online ob due date calculator, I'm due May 3, 2014! :) I go to the doctor on Monday so I'll find out the exact date but it seems like sometime in May! :D

I am due May 16th. This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage in May.
I have lower back pain, dizziness, sore boobs.... let me just say that the only symptom I have not had is to actually be sick. My period is due tomorrow. I have been testing positive since the 2nd of Sept at 10dpo. I am 3 weeks 6 days...

I am going tomorrow to get my first numbers and my first doctor confirmation. I am looking forward to it. :happydance:

Do any of you ladies have constant backache and cramping? I worry since the loss earlier in the year.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. God bless!

According to my ovulation date we should be due May 11th.

I am due May 16th. This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage in May.
I have lower back pain, dizziness, sore boobs.... let me just say that the only symptom I have not had is to actually be sick. My period is due tomorrow. I have been testing positive since the 2nd of Sept at 10dpo. I am 3 weeks 6 days...

I am going tomorrow to get my first numbers and my first doctor confirmation. I am looking forward to it. :happydance:

Do any of you ladies have constant backache and cramping? I worry since the loss earlier in the year.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. God bless!

We are due the same day! I have had ongoing nausea and dizziness and have had a few vomits but apart from that no other pregnancy symptoms. I have been really worried as I have has ongoing AF like cramping for past few days but my do for said its nothing to worry about. Being my first pregnancy I am a bit stressed out! I got my blood results today and a referral for my first scan which has gotten me super excited! Now for the next 4 weeks to fly by so we can see our little one!

Woken up this morning d26 on a 26 day cycle and no sign of AF. Yippee. So took a clear blue and got a lovely 'pregnant 2-3 weeks'. One happy mrs however I have also woken up to what I'm sure is laryngitis and is playing me up something rotten. Thinking of Tlingit paracetamol but nt sure how muh to take really!! Other than that major cramping yesterday. Was adament AF was coming but nothing :) I read that it is due to the uterus expanding and changing :)

Woken up this morning d26 on a 26 day cycle and no sign of AF. Yippee. So took a clear blue and got a lovely 'pregnant 2-3 weeks'. One happy mrs however I have also woken up to what I'm sure is laryngitis and is playing me up something rotten. Thinking of Tlingit paracetamol but nt sure how muh to take really!! Other than that major cramping yesterday. Was adament AF was coming but nothing :) I read that it is due to the uterus expanding and changing :)

I had cramping daily through my entire first trimester with my twins. It's completely normal! Nothing to stress over, but it does get annoying sometimes. I'm cramping with this now with this pregnancy too and I expect it'll last a while. :flower:

Cramping and backache are totally normal during pregnancy, my cramps have subsided now but I am still suffering with backache, also the dreaded heartburn has started, ugh! :(

Hi ladies :)

Well went to see the GP today as when I rang up they said to pop in! She did absolutely nothing except do my blood pressure and give me the phone number to book in for my first midwife appointment. So excited! It was strange to actually talk to someone officially about being pregnant...does any else still feel it just isn't real yet? I continue to have little cramps and dull aches (more to my left side) but hopefully they'll subside soon. Much better than last week when I thought AF was imminent. I have also done about 4 more IC's and a digi test lol! Hope you are all well :) Em x

It still hasn't sunk in for me yet either, I guess it will do once we have seen our babies on a scan :thumbup:

It hasn't sunk in for me either. I also have less cramps than last week. Actually, my symptoms overall don't seem to be as bad as last week. Is that normal?

My symptoms are full on or off and its changes daily. Would like the symptoms to stay full on though as it makes me feel better. Havent had any cramping though which quite a few ladies have:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->