Who is due may 6th??

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you! I'm due May 5th! I've got my first scan on Monday at 7 weeks on the dot :) This is my first so I'm hoping everything will go OK.

Hello! Good luck with your scan! Let us know how it went!

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you! I'm due May 5th! I've got my first scan on Monday at 7 weeks on the dot :) This is my first so I'm hoping everything will go OK.

I have my first scan tomorrow at exactly 7 weeks too! It's my first too :)

Nervous but so excited! All the best xx

Everything went great at my first prenatal appointment! Due 5/6/2014 like I expected. Everything is where it is supposed to be. Baby only measures 1 day off (6w2d) and she said that is normal. Not only did we see a heartbeat, we were able to hear it too! The heartbeat was 124 and she said the normal range is 120-140. I thought we may see the heartbeat, but I never thought we would hear it! It was sooooo amazing!

I have my ultrasound pics posted in my journal if anyone wants to take a peek.

That is amazing! Ill be 7 weeks tomorrow and have my first scan !

I'm due May 6th with my first. First scan is the 19th!

I'm due May 11 and have my first appointment at the birth center on Oct 4.

Thanks for welcoming me ladies :)

My scan went amazing today! Everything is great. I know I'm 7 weeks today (very confident in my charting and I know the day I O'd). But, baby is measuring 6 weeks and 1 day. I think it will catch up in growth later on!

I was lucky enough to get pictures! We could see the heart beat and everything! My husband and Dr. could also hear it (all I heard was static :p).

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-39cW0lnyq-U/UjechH8v5mI/AAAAAAAAGHE/rI_7C6-86AQ/s1600/Scan-9_16_13.png

Thanks for welcoming me ladies :)

My scan went amazing today! Everything is great. I know I'm 7 weeks today (very confident in my charting and I know the day I O'd). But, baby is measuring 6 weeks and 1 day. I think it will catch up in growth later on!

I was lucky enough to get pictures! We could see the heart beat and everything! My husband and Dr. could also hear it (all I heard was static :p).

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-39cW0lnyq-U/UjechH8v5mI/AAAAAAAAGHE/rI_7C6-86AQ/s1600/Scan-9_16_13.png

Yay congratulations!!! I can't wait for mine in 2 days!!!

I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and was put at 6 weeks 1 day. they say implantation effects edd more than o

Im due May 5th so very close :) x Had a scan last week at 7wks due to previous history.... So happy to see our little bean x

not officially I guess they are waiting until 12 week scan to give me an official date

Congrats on the good scans! Ours is thurs, can't wait!

I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and was put at 6 weeks 1 day. they say implantation effects edd more than o

Good point! I think I implanted fairly early because I got my first BFP at 10DPO, which is pretty early I think :) Either way, I'm within a week's range and I'm happy to be having a May baby!!

We're all so lucky to be able to go through winter pregnant and then right as spring hits we'll have our babies :)

I definitely agree with that! I'll be glad to cover up and avoid being big and uncomfortable in the heat!

I think I'm due around May 16th. I just found out yesterday and am waiting to get a call from the ultrasound clinic to get my scan date. It's my first and I am unbelievably excited!

Everything went amazing! There is only one lil bug do that's good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member