Who is due may 6th??

Glad your's went well!

Our's went well too...but we have two! Both babies are right on track at 7 wks 3 days!

IMG_3481.jpg

Congrats to both of you guys!! How great to hear we all had great scans this week!!!

And I can't believe you've got twins goin on in there! I was a bit worried that perhaps if I did have twins that they wouldn't find it the other till later....but from looking at your scan it seems pretty obvious there's two that's for sure! I'm gonna rest a bit easier now knowing I just have one :)

My only indicator was that my pants started getting tight at 5 weeks. I feel huge already lol
They started with the stomach u/s and within seconds we saw one black circle, then another one a little further down and to the right. She was like, "are you seeing what I'm seeing?" lol We were like "two???" Then she switched to the internal u/s to get a better look. Not only did they look from 2 different views (ab and internal), but then she moved the internal one all over the place, surely she couldn't have missed anything lol

I forgot that the dr moved my due date to may 4th because baby is measuring 2 days bigger... I can still hang out with you guys right? Congrats on the twins you are in for a ride! I loved having twins but I was not up for it again! But it's an amazing thing that you will be beyond blessed to experience! :)

I'm actually due May 5th, I don't think all of us are actually due on May 6th just close to it.

Thanks! We are very excited! Did you have to go on bed rest? Did they induce/c-section? How early did you deliver? Those are the main things on my mind right now...any other complications?

So awesome on the twins!!

And yes, I'm due May 5th but baby was measuring at 6 weeks 1 day so they moved it back to May 11th. I think it will catch up and my original due date of May 5th will stick :)

So exciting for all of us. I can't wait to see how the twins progress :)

I'm actually due May 5th, I don't think all of us are actually due on May 6th just close to it.

Thanks! We are very excited! Did you have to go on bed rest? Did they induce/c-section? How early did you deliver? Those are the main things on my mind right now...any other complications?

I started going in to labor at 28 weeks and was on bed rest from 32 weeks and delivered by c-section at 37 weeks. I actually carried them longer then I did my other 2 singletons!!! It was not fun! I do get pre-eclampsia every time so that helped the bed rest. I would of delivered vaginal but one was breech! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks! I'm definitely a little scared of all that. It's weird bc I'm not at all worried about taking care of twins, I'm worried about complications lol I realized today that I have short term disability so I should be ok on money if I end up on bed rest, so that's a bit of a relief!

Perfect. Somehow I feel more secure in my pregnancy today than I have so far. I'm hoping this continues :)

I'm feeling good today :) The weekend was bad with feeling nauseous but I'm good today.

I have my first real prenatal appointment with my midwives on Wednesday so I'm anxious to hear what they say. I've got to prepare my list of questions :)

pretty close! Weeks 5-7 I had a lot of headaches, loss of appetite, cramping, and sleeping a lot. The past week has been nonstop morning sickness added and I'm so over it already! I was doing so good with eating healthy, but that's all gone out the window now! I just eat whatever I can get down without gagging. Mostly ramen noodles and sweets =/ Does anyone have any tips for the sickies? I've ordered the preggie pops from amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->