Who is due may 6th??

pretty close! Weeks 5-7 I had a lot of headaches, loss of appetite, cramping, and sleeping a lot. The past week has been nonstop morning sickness added and I'm so over it already! I was doing so good with eating healthy, but that's all gone out the window now! I just eat whatever I can get down without gagging. Mostly ramen noodles and sweets =/ Does anyone have any tips for the sickies? I've ordered the preggie pops from amazon

We're due the same day! My ms kicked in around 5-6 weeks. I was the exact same way, eating totally healthy to eating what I could stomach. This week I am trying to make myself eat 5-6 small meals and make healthier choices (fruit, protein, veggies when I can). It seems to be helping. I take ginger pills too. They don't completely get rid of it, but help for sure. Also I suggest resting when you can. Any chance I get to relax and put my feet up, I take it! Another weird thing that seems to help me is raspberry sherbert...everytime I've had it or had a smoothie with it in there it makes me feel better. Maybe bc it's cold, idk lol

I'm due May 4th. Haven't had any kind of a scan though so that may change :) this is our 2nd baby, hoping for a girl but we'll be just as happy if we have another boy :) I can't wait for an ultrasound and to tell people :) I love being pregnant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->