who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

I also got the early pregnancy test ones- they're really great! Pink dye too :)

Also, NYTTC7 .. two days ago you posted asking for cheap pregnancy tests? I tried to send you a PM but couldn't figure out how to do it .. I get mine from early-pregnancy-tests (it won't let me link since I'm new) .. they are fifty cents to eighty cents or so. I'm such a POAS addict. :)

Thank you for trying to contact me. I went to the dollar store and purchased EPT's for $1.50. Today after work I used the 2nd one and I only had 1 line BFN. I will give it a couple of more days and test again if I dont get AF.

I have no symptoms today except sore nipples, blue veins on nipples chest and face but those have been around for 8 days, and slight cramping on and off.

Monday I have an appt with my GYN for an annual check up. I'm sure he won't do a blood test since I won't be more then a week late. Ill keep you guys posted but it's not looking so great.

Good luck Gemma Lou x

Please can you add me to the thread?

I'd already added you.......I was a bit cheeky and assumed you wanted to join us. When do you want me to put as your testing date hun? WELCOME! x x and :dust: xxx

No signs of AF but she came just now so I'm out for this month. Totally cool with it. At least I'll fit into my wedding dress!

Sorry to hear that hun. Wishing you all the best for next month, who knows, I may even be joining you.....I'll find out in the next hour and a half. When are you getting married? x x:hugs:

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this board. Is it too late to be added to TTC April? :) I O'd on 7/31 and have tested today and yesterday .. BFNs. :( AF is supposed to arrive today, so if she's not here today then I will test tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for me .. I really want an April baby!

Gemma Lou, best of luck to you tomorrow .. I'm sending positive thoughts your way, and :babydust: to everyone! No :witch: !

Thank you hun. Added you to thread now............sat here feeling as sick as a pig, I know i will be so upset if its negative, you know when you just get the feeling, I am convinced it will be bad news. WELCOME and :dust: x x

Tested today ,11dpo, BFN, but gonna keep testing. I feel different this month and got pulling sensations in the "area"

MrsPoodle, thats exactly what I have been having but I just don't want to get my hopes up......This last hour has gone soooooooooooooooooo slowly! Bet today is the one day the doc is late into surgery and doesn't get the email to me until late!!!!

BFN and AF today for me :cry:... I'm out too Gem!

Congrats to all the BFPs though, and hopefully next month my egg is fast and sticky!!

So sorry Gemma Lou and Poco :( :hugs:

Lots and lots of :dust: for next month x

Sorry to hear that PochoHr, good luck for next month x x

my test said bfn today one day late but not sure if got dates right as cramps at min but who knows

I got a :bfn: this morning, but I've been reading up on these HPT and apprently they're a bit crap, so going to test again on Monday if AF doesn't show

Don't count me out till the :witch: gets me :)

Sorry Gemma lou and Poco. Still no AF for me today so don't count me out either.

if any of you girls chart, please check mine out and tell me what you think. :) please.

Hi girls, I tested too this morning and got a :bfn: - but for me it's still a little early so although I'm disappointed, the game's not over til the fat :witch: sings!

Gemmalou had AF shown up yet? If not don't count yourself out yet cos of a negative test, I've read stories on here of girls who were never got a :bfp: despite being several weeks PG and going on to have happy & healthy little ones. :hugs: to anyone who's feeling down today, and :dust: to everyone!

Witch got me girlies - least she was on time, dont feel toooo sorry for me :wine::beer::drunk::smug: lol

hope to see some more BFP's here too!! Guess i'll have a may baby instead then be a nice 28th b'day present lol

xx

if any of you girls chart, please check mine out and tell me what you think. :) please.

dare, that was a bit of a drop huh? Maybe you had a bit of something the past few days??? I'll keep my FX that it jumps back up tomorrow. I've had mine drop strangely like that before, but I blamed it on the fact we had a window open bc it was a beautiful night. Was there anything strange about your sleep ladt nigt?

QUOTE=Gemma Lou;6490893]:bfn: ladies, I'm out x[/QUOT:cry:E]

the :witch: got me today :-( It must be Friday 13th!!! Sorry to hear bout ur BFN GemmaLou. Maybe we need to roll this thread to being a 'may baby!' Good luck to everyone x

Just wondering where bouts in the world/uk everyone is needing baby dust? Im in south uk, near the sea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->