who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

:witch: has arrived.......has anyone set up may baby thread?????????

QUOTE=Gemma Lou;6490893]:bfn: ladies, I'm out x[/QUOT:cry:E]

the :witch: got me today :-( It must be Friday 13th!!! Sorry to hear bout ur BFN GemmaLou. Maybe we need to roll this thread to being a 'may baby!' Good luck to everyone x

Just wondering where bouts in the world/uk everyone is needing baby dust? Im in south uk, near the sea x

If we all stay on here then.....I will roll this over once we get to the end of the month......I will just change title and keep everyones name on....what do you all think????:hugs:

QUOTE=Gemma Lou;6490893]:bfn: ladies, I'm out x[/QUOT:cry:E]

the :witch: got me today :-( It must be Friday 13th!!! Sorry to hear bout ur BFN GemmaLou. Maybe we need to roll this thread to being a 'may baby!' Good luck to everyone x

Just wondering where bouts in the world/uk everyone is needing baby dust? Im in south uk, near the sea x

If we all stay on here then.....I will roll this over once we get to the end of the month......I will just change title and keep everyones name on....what do you all think????:hugs:

I think thats a great idea!

Awww bids! :hugs: Make sure you over-indulge this weekend to make up for it!

Although still in the running for April, I don't hold out much hope, hubby is off :sex: so have not dtd since Sunday so probably missed Ovulation!

i got a few dark smudges in mucus still but no sign of af yet i hope

Thanks Feisty im allll gooood lol and dont worry im already indulging :kiss::beer:

Fingers crossed for you hun hoping your not out and keep the pma up either way its the only way to carry on isnt it :hugs:

Yeah Gemma lou great idea count me in AGAIN :haha: and sorry the witch got you too :hugs:

here we go for may babies then (im a may baby YAY) and good luck to the rest of you still in the running :flower:

:rofl: imagine that feisty, id be really annoyed :winkwink: i'd be out for a meal or something haha that would be too funny and just my luck :haha: mind you better that than bfn's forever i suppose :dohh:

Right then.....for all those who have got their :bfp:'s CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you soon...who knows, we may even catch up in the first trimester!

For all those waiting for results still, please stay with us so we can keep this thread going and be there to support eachother.

For those who have been got by that mean old :witch: we will keep this thread running into May. I have added next to all those who have been :witch: 'ed - May Baby! If you do not want me to do this please let me know. We still haven't heard from some of those who joined us at the beginning, hopefully they will come back, but we can alter the thread if needs be!

Thank you everyone for being here x x

This is a bit of a sense of de ja vous for me......I was May Baby 2009!!!!!!!!!! Ended up being a June baby though.............he was late! x

if any of you girls chart, please check mine out and tell me what you think. :) please.

dare, that was a bit of a drop huh? Maybe you had a bit of something the past few days??? I'll keep my FX that it jumps back up tomorrow. I've had mine drop strangely like that before, but I blamed it on the fact we had a window open bc it was a beautiful night. Was there anything strange about your sleep ladt nigt?

Woke up a few times during the night. Not sure it was totally accurate. And i woke up sometime before it because the cat jumped on my head. I went back to sleep and threw the cat out of the room. Temped again three hours later- with a 98.9 temp. Much better. But i didn't know which to use. I used the one at the regular time.

lmao about the cat, dare - sorry but it made me giggle x

bids he likes to get up by 6 :) usually he just jumps on dh but this morning i guess dh didn't move at all so he tried his luck with me. What a rotten cat. I love him though.

hiyaa gemma lou - old witch got me yesterday! i will defo be joining you ladies for a "wishing for a may baby" thread for lots of PMA, im waning slightly at the moment, thinking about taking it a lot more relaxed next month x kx

bids he likes to get up by 6 :) usually he just jumps on dh but this morning i guess dh didn't move at all so he tried his luck with me. What a rotten cat. I love him though.

haha bless him :haha: yeah i have the same problem with the dog when we let her up to come on the bed at the weekend one of us has to get out being jumped on by 7 stone isnt funny but she's great if i want to get dh out of bed i send the dog up and he's downstairs in minutes, mean arent i :haha:

Hey all...can I join!? I got my implanon out yesterday (aug 12) and my doc said I should have my fertility back instantaniously and I was on AF when he did it so he thinks I should O within a few days!

Dare, my cats must be up and fed by 7 am. If not, life is miserable till I feed them. I have them secluded on the porch right now while taking a school quiz. They're very much involved with sitting on my books, walking on my laptop, etc.

I have 6 days of hope left. Since late on 5 dpo I have suffered with nausea. No matter what I eat or smell, I just feel woozy. I've also had light cramping in my ov area. I hope the witch doesn't get me.

Still :bfn:'s for me but so far no sign of AF the wait is killing me she wasnt on time that stupid :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->