who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

14dpo, :af: was due yesterday and still no sign of her.

Testing tomorrow morning on Friday the 13th. I would usually stay clear of friday the 13th but been getting a few symptoms, plus I'm impatient!!! :blush:

Got everything crossed for you. I will be getting my results from doc tom morn.........dreading opening my email with results as I am so convinced it will be negative x

:bfp: 's have gone very quiet.........where are they? Good luck to all those testing today and tomorrow! xxxx

hello ladies,

We would also like an April baby. AF due between 14th-16th august (my cycle length changes month to month), so took an early PT today but was negative :-( so very disappointed today and now i feel like AF is coming. Hoping that things will work out next month.

Good luck to everyone x

thanks girlies!!, very excited, doesnt feel very real though!, trying not to go on about it on here though, not fair on the others. I'll still be visiting here with my pearls of wisdom though!!:happydance:

congratulations mad cat women! Have you been ttc for long? I hate all this waiting! I too am impatient GemmaLou! x

congratulations mad cat women! Have you been ttc for long? I hate all this waiting! I too am impatient GemmaLou! x

um no, not long at all really, very supprising. we started TTC mid June, i had my 1st true period(after BCP) in july!. very lucky!!:winkwink:

I want an April baby but then I've not been tryingfor long so we'll see.

happy ttc.

Good luck everyone!!

:dust:

fingers crossed for tommorow gemmalou , i was supposed to be due af today if i wrked out dates right no signs of her felt bit sick yesterday , bfn though yesterday but not too worried at min just puzzled at if she coming!! congrats to all on here that have gpt bfp hopefully it will be me soon

No signs of AF but she came just now so I'm out for this month. Totally cool with it. At least I'll fit into my wedding dress!

Feel as sick as a pig tonight, think thats fear of the results tomorrow. I am absolutely convinced it will be negative, especially being on Friday the 13th! Well tomorrow will soon be here and I will soon know one way or another. Good luck to everyone testing. Am going away this weekend for a week but plan to take computer with me so that I can keep checking in on everyone and updating this thread...even if the :witch: catches up with me! Want to see how you all get on!
Best of Luck to everyone, I will let you know as soon as I know......Less than 12 hours to wait now, really really nervous. Going to dread turning my computer on. Kept being tempted to test today on my HPT as I still have two spare but kept talking myself out of it knowing that I will get my results tomorrow morning! Night Night Ladies. Off to bed now x Thank you for the good luck wishes x

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this board. Is it too late to be added to TTC April? :) I O'd on 7/31 and have tested today and yesterday .. BFNs. :( AF is supposed to arrive today, so if she's not here today then I will test tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for me .. I really want an April baby!

Gemma Lou, best of luck to you tomorrow .. I'm sending positive thoughts your way, and :babydust: to everyone! No :witch: !

Good luck Gemma Lou x

Please can you add me to the thread?

Also, NYTTC7 .. two days ago you posted asking for cheap pregnancy tests? I tried to send you a PM but couldn't figure out how to do it .. I get mine from early-pregnancy-tests (it won't let me link since I'm new) .. they are fifty cents to eighty cents or so. I'm such a POAS addict. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->