who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

hey ladies :hi:

i caved and tested this morning only to get :bfn: :cry:

so now just waiting for the :witch: to arrive.

i know af isn't due for another 2 days but im already 13DPO so not holding my breath that it was too early to test.

Mrsiggy, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic News.

CAustin......its sounding promising, got everything crossed for you!

GIlmore85, don't give up hope, I tested 2 days early and got a :bfn:, but tested one day after AF was due and got my :bfp:, there is still hope!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies, do any of you know how many days past Implantation would you usially get a positive test? x

I know one lady on here started getting faints at 6/7dpo! Shocking!

I didn't start getting them until 9/10 dpo

I think im 12/13dpo but had pinky brown CM on Monday and nothing now. Im hoping it was implantation!

Keep your pma up gil you'll get that bfp yet!!!!!

fx'd for you miss zoie!

Hey Ladies, do any of you know how many days past Implantation would you usially get a positive test? x

I tested at 10 DPO and got a negative. I retested 14DPO and got a strong positive! Good luck!!!!!

hi guys i finally got a ticker and it says i should ov tommorow woo hoo , should that mean as been bd'in over last week lol as long as i carry on i should have some good news hopefully

no news for me over here, having a bit of a weird cycle, been spotting cd 13-17 (today) and was worried i had either o'd early or not going to o, well just took another opk and it is finally the amount of colour that i would expect it to be so yay! been using preseed on the sly, been using just under 2gm but dh actually complained that things were a little dry at first even though i was actually in the mood! might try 2.5 tomorrow night just to make sure that alls good in there for o day!

hope everything is going well gemma! i am determined to join you this month!

No but i'm having a lot of spotting over here- EXTRA long af, which makes me nervous it will be a long cycle.

argh!!!!!!!!!! supposed to get pos opk today cd 18 been that way for 3 months now and blah! nothing nada raghhhhhh!!!! feeling like reallly screaming! i have been taking opks since cd 9 they got a shade below positive cd 13 and now its like blah! been spotting since cd 13really really lightly! i dont know what is going on ! hang on i know what is not going on i am not currently oving!!!!!!

part of me is really hoping that i ov'd early, part of me keeps going waaaaay back to last cycle where i was so convinced i was preggo and was really shocked when my slightly different af came a little early thinking hey maybe cos im already preggo and then going what the hell am i doing to myself! i am driving myself crazy!!!

Well, my AF wasn't due till the 30th, but instead, it showed up 6 days early!! Im not really upset, im just ready to move on to the next month. Hubby and I have decided to BD every other day from CD8 on, so hopefully that will be enough! I think im gonna give up on temping and continue to take my OPKs, and just BD as I dont wanna get so stressed and upset when it doesn't happen. Moving on to cycle #3. According to FF, AF is due sometime around Oct. 24th.

update from me!
my cm is proper stringy and eggwhite kinda ,so good start been bding all time lol once a day on one occasion on alleged ov day didn as he hurt his arm and as he a big boy in size :) weight wise lol i cant get on top heehee besides i need to be on bottom gravity not good, so just gonna do deed everyday all month and see hpw i go on,

Well, my AF wasn't due till the 30th, but instead, it showed up 6 days early!! Im not really upset, im just ready to move on to the next month. Hubby and I have decided to BD every other day from CD8 on, so hopefully that will be enough! I think im gonna give up on temping and continue to take my OPKs, and just BD as I dont wanna get so stressed and upset when it doesn't happen. Moving on to cycle #3. According to FF, AF is due sometime around Oct. 24th.

Thats what I did hun, so fingers crossed for you x

I am sorry I haven't been on for a few days, I have had an awful stomach bug. Got an early scan tomorrow and am hoping that I will be well enough to go. Will be gutted if i can't. I am hoping you ladies are going to join me soon!!!!!! Fingers tightly crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->