who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

if u can see ur own second line even if its faint its a bfp hun

Yours is darker than mine lol :haha: You're 3 days ahead of me though so hopefully mine will be as dark then!

i tested today im 12dpo i did an ic it was realy faint thats why i did a superdrug one

i tested today im 12dpo i did an ic it was realy faint thats why i did a superdrug one

I'm 12 dpo too and I'm only 3weeks 2days... how long are your cycles? Mine are 28 days xx

I did a superdrug one it was a little darker than ic but not much.

28/31 days normaly but i ovd on cd12 earlier than norm becuz of the soy

but im on 12 days past ov thow ff said my edd is 31st may 2011

Recalculated my dates and I'm the same as shell xx

Thank you for adding me Gem :hugs: I'm not sure what to do with myself. I feel like it isn't real

I thought u wud be as we the same dpo! We cud be bump buddies if ya like Hun? Xxx

count me in as a BFP! Finally tested today at 15 DPO!!! No other symptoms than some mild cramping, feeling drowsy & peeing 10 seconds after I drink anything!

Well doesn't that just suck, I took a test today. Definate negative.

BUT my 18 year old sister, who isn't married and lives with my dad (her boyfriend too) just took a test yesterday and found out she is pregnant.
I'm so devastated, and happy, then mad & upset.
WHOLE lot of emotions. I just don't know how to feel. ;(

It's going to be really hard for me to be happy for her, ya know?

Glad to have you ladies to talk to about this, as my family wouldn't understand how I feel.

But on the other hand congrats to all of you ladies who got there BFP! =)

Congratulations to all these BFPs that seem to have popped up over the weekend x and :dust: to those of you still waiting for BFP :hugs:

Congrats to all the bfps. I'm AF as we speak. I'm not sad about it at all....moving onto to next month. Next AF due @ Oct 17th.

no cramps no nothing. officially late. Ladies, Af is still not here. More watery cm tonight. We might bd just for the hell of it, make sure it's not some secret second O.

But right now, i'm assuming i'm still only 14 dpo. I know they changed the date but i don't believe it.

i am if i can ever get a test to come up darker. I did one this morning but when you first look it loks neg ( and prob is lol), when when you look at the bottom of the window there is a dark spot at the end or start of where the 2nd line would be and if you really squint and get stupid eyes doing it , it actually looks like it could be a mega faint 2nd line but i just dont know so will be testing again in 3 days , god knows :shrug:

i am if i can ever get a test to come up darker. I did one this morning but when you first look it loks neg ( and prob is lol), when when you look at the bottom of the window there is a dark spot at the end or start of where the 2nd line would be and if you really squint and get stupid eyes doing it , it actually looks like it could be a mega faint 2nd line but i just dont know so will be testing again in 3 days , god knows :shrug:

Have you got pictures? Mine looked like that

hi girls i am still waiting to find out about job some delay in interviews apparently , so still in limo and been doing the deed every day lol so good stuff , hopefully it will work

:growlmad:update on job yet again they said no. the bleeding numptys i just want a bloody job !!! and bump x

Hey ladies! Im VERY PATIENTLY in my 2ww #2, and im starting to notice some things, hoping its not just my body playing games with my mind. Well, about 3 DPO, I got that sudden spell of nausea/dizzyness. The past few days, i've had some cramping, nausea, very tired, and my BBS are sore and tender. I've seen in increase in my CM, which is very thick, sticky, goopy looking, and my body temps have yet gone down, exept for the 2 days they dropped a TEENY TINY BIT, then right back up. Im hoping all of this is a good sign. I'm currently 10 DPO, and im gonna wait till this weekend to take a test. What do you think ladies? Are these good signs, or am I making a big deal out of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->