who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

I'm waiting to OV. AF due the 19th of Oct. DH only comes back on ov date so I'm not overly hopeful for a July baby. Moving onto August baby. lol Just trying as hard as I can to keep my PMA.

The midwife rang me today. How humiliating having to ask her to take me off the pregnancy book. Her 'Oh.' said it all :cry:

Oh darling thats such a horrible thing to have to do! So sorry! She probably felt more awkward than you to have called you and asked the questions

hope you are ok xkx

Oh darling thats such a horrible thing to have to do! So sorry! She probably felt more awkward than you to have called you and asked the questions

hope you are ok xkx

It's my own stupid fault for not remembering to take myself out of the book, I forgot today was Thursday I thought it was Wednesday :rolleyes: Yeah I'm fine, nothing a glass of fruit cider won't cure :lol:

good for you!

im on my i REALLY dont care part of the cycle now, i still havent o'd dont think im gunna o, havent jiggy jiggied since sunday night puts me in a bad mood cos im like argh im not oving and cant even jiggy jiggy even if i wanted to until like not this sunday but next sunday as we are going to dh's parents for the week and theres just something not quite right about conceiving in someone elses bed lol lol lol

so im having nic runny egg and chips for dinner and having drinkie drinkies! yum yum!

i am due to test in 3 days apparently , i got a new job woop woop yay me, started mon, i beeen sooooooooooooooooo tired i mean really tired and thirsty and few wierd stomach things and bit weird bowel issues, anyone think i in for a chance !!!!!????

do we have any more news yet from anyone??? mtemptress, well done on the job x x

good for you!

im on my i REALLY dont care part of the cycle now, i still havent o'd dont think im gunna o, havent jiggy jiggied since sunday night puts me in a bad mood cos im like argh im not oving and cant even jiggy jiggy even if i wanted to until like not this sunday but next sunday as we are going to dh's parents for the week and theres just something not quite right about conceiving in someone elses bed lol lol lol

so im having nic runny egg and chips for dinner and having drinkie drinkies! yum yum!

I had my HARD poached eggs for breakfast....just not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, a chewy yolk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is everything with you? x x:hugs:

The :witch: got me today... kind of. My body is being ANNOYING. I had spotting for two days last week, then two days of nothing, then today, quite a lot of spotting when going to the bathroom... since then nothing. Argh. I will test tomorrow if it doesn't really start, but I'm 90% sure I'm out. Oh well, July babies are great too :)

Oh and just as an update, I will probably test next month on 11/11 :)

Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd update. This morning I done a First Response and got a :bfp:

Not believing it I also donea cheap Boots test, also a :bfp:

Still thinking it can't be true I bought a clear blue digital and got "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

I can't believe it, I am so happy, Good luck all ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Dammit still waiting for O. Taking a really long time. Guess it's a long cycle after all. BLAST

Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd update. This morning I done a First Response and got a :bfp:

Not believing it I also donea cheap Boots test, also a :bfp:

Still thinking it can't be true I bought a clear blue digital and got "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

I can't believe it, I am so happy, Good luck all ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Big Fat Congratulations to you!! :happydance: Happy and healthy nine months :-D

gemma lou i am i think 1 day late maybe,did test this morning ic but was a bfn, i have a stinking cold have been so thirsty all week, really tired all week ,feel like crap at min, not sure if they good signs i have not had the bowel issues ie runs and dihareoa when i due on and havent had any so far, just boobs that not as sore as usually are so hoping for good news , my hubby's cousin just had a 8 week scan so pleased for her just bit gutted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->