Who is testing on the 27th?

It's even harder to resist when you have a stockpile of 'em, haha!

AF is technically due the 27th but I am always irregular, which makes the whole waiting game harder! I do have a question though, if anyone would care to check out my thread : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2286563-stinging-pain-10dpo.html

I'm due AF on the 27th too, but last cycle was 43days long so no idea when she will actually show. I did a ic opk on the 12th which was negative and then on the 13th which was darker. We dtd on the 13th. I haven't used opks before so not experienced with them. I take 1200mg vitex daily xx

Fingers crossed for all u Ladies xxx

Fingers are crossed for you, alicea! OPKs are negative unless the test line is as dark as the control, or darker than the control. It means ovulation is imminent within 12-36 hours or so, and this is where it helps to track other signs of ovulation (cervix, CM, temps, pick your poison) so you know when to start and stop BD'ing. :D

Ive got the hubby to hide my tests and to not give me them until the 27th lol
I will be strong this month haha .. This time next week il probably be tearing the house apart looking for them :haha:

Hahaha. If I let mine stash my tests, I'd never see them again. He puts everything away, and then promptly forgets where...

Well im 4dpo tommorow so these few days av past quite quickly..no tests av cum yet sooo will be here tommorow or thursday..
Eek hoping ill last all weekend without doing one and make it till monday ill be 9dpo

Trying my best not to symptom spot aswel! Last month I drove myself insane with it so trying really really really hard not to do it this month lol

Same! I'm just writing everything off as PMS. It's so early yet (4dpo) that even if I have a fertilized eggy in there, I'm not pregnant, so... that's what it'll be. Not sleeping well, very sore breasts, my breakout cleared up, but that's all.

I was also very bad for symptom spotting last cycle. Think it's because we all want it so much that we trick ourselves more often than not to believe there are symptoms, when usually it's normal PMS symptoms that we'd usually not even notice!

2dpo for me. No symptoms to report!

xx

So true! And I think that you're just that much more likely to notice symptoms you have anyway that you maybe never paid attention to before. Before I started TTC, I only paid attention to mood swings and sore breasts... I never even correlated changes in CM with various parts of my cycle. Now I am hyper-vigilant about EVERYTHING!

....And constantly googling every last thing to see if it's related to early pregnancy

We need to help each other, maybe every "symptom" we get, we need to let each other know and we'll tell each other what it is (but non pregnancy related)

Like today I have a lot of CM.. It of corse isn't an early pregnancy sympton it's probably because my down below doesn't like the knickers I was wearing that day lol.. You get me girls? We need to take our minds off it :haha:

I think I'm roughly 7dpo of I o'd when ff said I did. Only having lots of creamy cm and lots of spots. No sore boobs or anything but then again.. Didn't have that with my second either. Fingers crossed ladies and baby dust to all xxx

Love the idea for the "talking down" of symptom-spotting! Keep me in check, girls!

Had a coworker accuse me of being pregnant after I swore I could smell something that a former coworker brought in the building with her over the weekend.

Lol sympton spottin is hard !!
So 4dpo ...cm still there and thicker so normal for this time..
Did opk for fun last night was really strong..lol no idea if tht means nothing !!
Twinges in side earlier but waaaay tpo early for anything so im def overthinking it ladies

Ho hum! Got a damn uti! On amoxicillin for 5 days. Hope this doesn't have any effect on anything! Grrr.

Sense of smell is driving me crazy. Had this last cycle, though, and it's too early for anything at 5dpo.

Big temp jump today, no signs yet of an implantation dip (need to wait a few more days)!

I have been so so exhausted for 3 days now and I've also been eating everything in sight. Think my body is working overtime at the minute. Probably fighting an illness! xx

I'm roughly 9dpo and I feel hungry all the time... Always do anyway haha. Cm has dried up completely :( I guess will just have to wait till the witch turns up.. CD 51 for me so she might miss this month too! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->