Who is testing on the 27th?

I'm due to test on the 27th, though I'll probably cave and test sooner!

Fingers crossed for you!

:dust:

Hi, I'm on cd 46 but according to ff i o'd on the 10th so should test by 25th so will be testing around then if AF doesn't show. Knowing my luck, I've skipped this month too! :-(

I'm testing the 28th! I agree waiting is the hardest thing, I've been wandering about driving myself mad today and it's not even 1dpo for me yet!! :haha:

xx

I'm testing the 27th that's the day AF is due.. Hopefully I don't cave and test before! X

Hi i'm testing on 27th i'l be 12dpo! Ovulation should be today as i had my positive opk yesterday & todays is lighter.

I hope i do't cave in & test earlier though because i know soon as i'm 8dpo i start itching to know. With both previous pregnancies i got my bfp on 9dpo with ic, frer & digi although i know every pregnancy is different so 12dpo should give me a definite answer

Good luck to everyone

I too should b testing 28th...but pretty sure i wont last that long tho !!
I got pos ov on friday and sat..light today...
Fx to us allxx

Me! I got my positive yesterday and so should be 1dpo tomorrow :dust: to everyone!!!

We are testing on 25 February.
The days are going to get so long!

Wishing you all your BFP's.
:dust:

2dpo and already have very tender breasts, but not feeling entirely confident that I o'd this month. We BD'd 6 days straight (poor hubby :lol:) and I had undeniably pos opks 2 days straight, along with a clear o sign as far as cervix symptoms go, but no ewcm, and since I've only been temping for 2 days it doesn't tell me much but it's pretty ambiguous. Bleh.

I always get tender boobs after ov me dill so could b a good sign...
Me and oh dtd friday after my first pos...sat was my first peak in cbfm and pos again..had loads of ewcm for days now...not so mych 2day but had ov pain today...so we dtd tonight to just incase !! :))
I was counting 1dpo is this correct?? Its too confusing lol

The day after you O is 1dpo. :D

Mine always used to get sore 1 week to the day before AF, but it's been starting right away after O day since my chem. Annoying!

not sure when i exactly O has had two days of pos tests... saturdays was the strongest though so i think im 2DPO today !!
least im now officially in the 2WW!!!

anyone thinking they wont last until the 27th/28th ???? for testing

Hey, had some mild cramping, very spotty and creamy cm. I think tbf it's AF on her way. Had the same cramping when I last had my period in December. Well fingers crossed for everyone x

Emma the earliest i've tested is 6dpo lol so dunno if i'l last till 12dpo but will let you know of i cave.
Just hate seeing bfn & last cycle got some really convincing evaps & got all excited but definitely not testing before 10dpo this time. Come 7dpo though i do start itching to test & i have lots of ic so knowing me will be so hard to not cave in

Hi - I think I'm 1dpo today. I got a blaring positive on Sat so we :sex: night and were supposed to last night but hubby was too stressed with stuff going on at work and Sunday blues so it didn't happen :cry:

I had ovulation pains and cramps on Sat and Sunday so can't be sure when it happened but even if it was yesterday, the little swimmers should last a couple of days shouldn't they?

If the witch doesn't arrive I'll be testing 28th. This is our 2nd month ttc

Yep, swimmers can last up to a week in the right conditions! Fingers crossed!

My bbt keeps on going up, so I guess I did O on schedule. It may have even happened earlier than I thought despite the 2 days of pos opks. 10 days left until testing! I will try not to cave and test sooner, but honestly, the thought of testing a week from now is more appealing. I need to stay strong!

Lol.dill stay strong !

I kno how hard it is though !!!
Ill never last past 8-9 dpo..
Lol knew i shouldnt of bought tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back