whos next?

Please can you add me too, I'm due on 29/01/11 (40 week due date), the consultant didn't want to commit to a gender on my 16 week ultrascan yesterday though :p

Please can you add me too, I'm due on 29/01/11 (40 week due date), the consultant didn't want to commit to a gender on my 16 week ultrascan yesterday though :p

ur up :thumbup: are u having twins or triplets??? i.ve put it as twins though :blush:

Ladies can you plse let me know when/ if ur dates change so that we can keep the wall up to date

Ahhh thats my twins birthday! :thumbup:

Can you please add me too? I just found this site and it's great! Our 40wk date is 01/26/11 with twins.

My edd at 40 weeks is 30th oct, am having identical girls.

Hey Ladies, how r u all doing? Bumper, where r u?
Just wondering if anybody heard anything from bumper, she should have had her babies yesterday according to page 2....

Hi, can you add me please? I'm due 31st Jan with fraternal twin boys. Thanks x

Hey Ladies how are you all doing, hope those bumps are growing beautifully..

@EllaS sorry about ur little angel, will keep u in my prayers :flower:

@ Bumper, I AM LIVID, Genies girl, JynxPHD a HUGE CONGRATS

HI
Could you add me on to the list please i am due 16th March, cant wait to find out what i am having on 25th October!!

Hi im due 2 Feb two fraternal twin boys. Getting so big already god knows what ill be like in 4 months time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->