whos next?

How did I miss this?? I'm due b/g twins on 5th Nov. Know I won't make it anywhere near that date there but's what they tell me lol

Please can you update my entry, looks like I'm expecting two little girls. :)

Im due on April 1st, dont know sex yet but they're non identical xx

We have just found out that we're expecting identical twins. Don't know what sex they are yet but the due date is 30th March 2011.

am i next??? im due 28th oct.....but should be induced soon....im 36 weeks x

Yes ur next, u & babies r in my prayers :flower: go get em :baby::baby:

I don't think I'll be that far behind you. I'm 32w3d with triplets. I'm technically not due until November 24th, but 32 weeks it the average gestation for triplets so I could go at any time. They won't let me go past 36/37 weeks at the VERY latest.

Good luck! Do you know yet when they're going to induce you?

Yes ur next, u & babies r in my prayers :flower: go get em :baby::baby:

I don't think I'll be that far behind you. I'm 32w3d with triplets. I'm technically not due until November 24th, but 32 weeks it the average gestation for triplets so I could go at any time. They won't let me go past 36/37 weeks at the VERY latest.

Good luck! Do you know yet when they're going to induce you?

hi and huge congratulations on your triplets...ur doing so well to get to 32 weeks....my friend has triplets & she was in hospital from bout 25 weeks & finally had them at 32 weeks. They were in scbu for 6 weeks & have no problems at all!!! :) bouncing 8 year olds now lol!!!

I was originally told they would induce me at 37 weeks, which would of been this week!!....but when i last saw my consultant he was very happy with their growth etc & said he wants to leave me til 38/39 weeks. I see him again this coming tuesday so will hopefully get a date at least on when they will induce me....something to aim for if you know what i mean...its bloody hard work carrying more than 1 isnt it & ive kind of had enough now!

xx

I have hopes pinned on 38 weeks so that I'm home and settled for Christmas :haha:

Hi can you add me to the list, im due fraternal twins.Ill be 37 weeks on the 5th of november, they said they wont let me go past that date due to Obstetric Cholestatis

just got my induction date!!!! next sat...16th oct. :) the girl weighs approx 4lbs 11 & the boy is approx 5lb 13.....lets hope they increase their weight over the next 11 days altho my consultant seems really happy with what they are now & says they shouldnt need any help in breathing etc. He said the girl is completely engaged 'down to my knees' were his words lol & she should 'come out like the clappers' seeing as ive already got a daughter who is almost 5 yrs old. boys head is right by girls head so my consultant is optimstic that he should be delivered without any problems and almost immediately :) im having a mobile epidural incase the boy misbehaves lol.....

cant believe after all this time im going to have my twinnies hopefully in the next 12 days!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->