whos next?

just got my induction date!!!! next sat...16th oct. :) the girl weighs approx 4lbs 11 & the boy is approx 5lb 13.....lets hope they increase their weight over the next 11 days altho my consultant seems really happy with what they are now & says they shouldnt need any help in breathing etc. He said the girl is completely engaged 'down to my knees' were his words lol & she should 'come out like the clappers' seeing as ive already got a daughter who is almost 5 yrs old. boys head is right by girls head so my consultant is optimstic that he should be delivered without any problems and almost immediately :) im having a mobile epidural incase the boy misbehaves lol.....

cant believe after all this time im going to have my twinnies hopefully in the next 12 days!!! x

Yey! How exciting. What gestation are you now DK? You twinnies are perfect weights, and theoretically should swim out easily :haha: Both head down, one engaged and previous baby, I have a feeling you'll deliver them with relative ease - much love and keep us posted. So excited :happydance:

just got my induction date!!!! next sat...16th oct. :) the girl weighs approx 4lbs 11 & the boy is approx 5lb 13.....lets hope they increase their weight over the next 11 days altho my consultant seems really happy with what they are now & says they shouldnt need any help in breathing etc. He said the girl is completely engaged 'down to my knees' were his words lol & she should 'come out like the clappers' seeing as ive already got a daughter who is almost 5 yrs old. boys head is right by girls head so my consultant is optimstic that he should be delivered without any problems and almost immediately :) im having a mobile epidural incase the boy misbehaves lol.....

cant believe after all this time im going to have my twinnies hopefully in the next 12 days!!! x

Yey! How exciting. What gestation are you now DK? You twinnies are perfect weights, and theoretically should swim out easily :haha: Both head down, one engaged and previous baby, I have a feeling you'll deliver them with relative ease - much love and keep us posted. So excited :happydance:

thank you....im 36+5 today...so will be 38+2 by the 16th....lets hope ur right & i do deliver them with relative ease....id be sooo proud of myself if i gave birth to them both naturally x

A huge CONGRATS to Jesse, she had her triplets 10.10.10, on her birthday too!!!!

p.s sorry i know its a lil late, any new updates???

ive had my twinnies!!! girl/boy were born naturally on 15th oct 2010 both so perfect, Madeleine weighed 5lb 2oz followed by Hayden 19 mins later who was 6lb 7oz. I was due to be induced on the 16th but they decided to arrive a day early he he...i was 38+1.....Good luck to whoever is next....such a great experience & i love have them both here :) xx

ive had my twinnies!!! Girl/boy were born naturally on 15th oct 2010 both so perfect, madeleine weighed 5lb 2oz followed by hayden 19 mins later who was 6lb 7oz. I was due to be induced on the 16th but they decided to arrive a day early he he...i was 38+1.....good luck to whoever is next....such a great experience & i love have them both here :) xx

congrats sweety !!!!

Hi
Found out what we are having today, please could you give me some storks carrying a blue and a pink baby :happydance::happydance:

Please take me off this list as my girls came early x

found out im having a boy and a girl x

My twins have arrived.....

Born at 35+3 on the 25th of October

Sebastian Ethan born at 3:09pm and Daisy May born at 3:27pm

Both born natural delivery after 13 hours of labour

Sebastian is home and doing well, but Daisy has been on neonates since the day after she were born with a partially collapsed lung and an infection. she seems to be getting stronger every day, so hopefully wont be there to much longer.

They are both stunning and i feel like im the luckiest girl in the world, love them both so much already

EDD is 1/1/11 but I'm booked in for C-Section tomorrow!

Identical twins team pink :pink::pink:

Good luck Angelblue :flower: Looking forward to hearing how you get on!

Congratulations Mrs Cullen and Good luck to you Angelblue xxxx

Hi girls

Georgia May was born yesterday at 12:09 weighing 3lbs 13oz closely followed by her little sister Evie Grace at 12:10 weighing 2lbs 13.5oz they absolutely beautiful we are on cloud9.

:cloud9: :baby: :baby: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->