• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

Oops stupid Phone deleted my top msg lol.

Well it looks like you had the timing right :)

UPDATE: i wanted to confirm my last test i tested this morning still faint but it is more noticeable so i am hoping this BFP increasing i want to see two bright pink lines arg lol

Bfn this morning :( af is due sometime from Sunday to Tuesday so I don't know

Bfn this morning :( af is due sometime from Sunday to Tuesday so I don't know

Some women get BFP after a missed period just wait out if your period misses test your not out til AF shows. i am kinda feeling bummed about my results

WHy bummed? :(

Af just got me so officially on to next month...month 9 :(

I guess I'll go along w/the rest of the girls and announce my BFP =). Faint line on FRER at either 11 or 8 dpo...

Do you you all see the line too???

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/blustarfruitjewelry/7009678685

I guess I'll go along w/the rest of the girls and announce my BFP =). Faint line on FRER at either 11 or 8 dpo...

Do you you all see the line too???

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/blustarfruitjewelry/7009678685

Link is not working :(
but hope it's a BFP!
:hugs:

I fixed the link here...realized the other was linked to my FB....that would have been BAD!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/78269633@N05/7009754991/

:happydance: It's a great line congrats again!

How is everyone else doing? Any more testers?

Congrats gs20!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you must be on :cloud9:!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9months.

I am just waiting for AF to come. I am supposed to start today cd30 (which should be cd1 if she comes) My cycles pre m/c were 27-29 days. My last cycle was only 26 days. I have read somewhere that if you have a short cycle one month then expect the next cycle to be longer. I don't really have any symptoms and my temp dropped to 97.45 after staying up for the last 12 days or so. I know she is coming just dont know when :/

Hi everyone! Sorry haven't been on here in ages, my internets been down this week :( congrats on the bfps and sorry to those who've got af! Af is due for me today, I've got my usual pre-af feeling so not counting on a bfp this month :( was really hoping it would be third time lucky for us

today this cycle is officially longer than last cycle! I'll be testing again tomorrow morning if all goes well

also I realized I miscounted my days so that bfn I got was at 11 dpo not 12

I AM ! first time since coming off the pill 7 weeks ago, :)
lots and lots of dust to all of us!
:dust:

Af hasn't arrived - it was due yesterday! I've still got a feeling it might come though. I didn't test this morning because I thought I would wait and see if it arrived (sometimes it used to arrive an hour or so after I got up) but nothing yet! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.. Going to test when I get home :D

Af hasn't arrived - it was due yesterday! I've still got a feeling it might come though. I didn't test this morning because I thought I would wait and see if it arrived (sometimes it used to arrive an hour or so after I got up) but nothing yet! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.. Going to test when I get home :D

exciting...let us know! xx

The :which: got me this morning!!! I expected it, so I am ok. On to next month :) good luck Luna and rose!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->