Who's ovulating Today?

I know I'm just setting myself up to be disappointed but I can't stop feeling like this is my cycle :)

I used soy isoflavones this month for the first time and boy did I have intense ovulation pain! Still have them and also loads of ewcm. Now just have to survive two weeks torturing wait. I'm so glad to have you girls here :hugs:

Looks like someone ovulated!!!! I am stalking your chart :haha:

Sounds like you found a good product here!!! The past two months I haven't had a lot of EWCM or O pains on one side like before our m/c. This may be something I need to look into once summer is over! However, I had loads of it yesterday.......of course when I decide to take the next few months off it would come...........go figure!!! LOL!!

I will be here for your TWW!!! :hugs: keep me updated!!!

Yes I decided not to test and see if my temp rises which it did. Yey now I will wait see if tomorrow's temp is still high and consider my o day on the 15th.

You should really try this soy stuff it made a hella difference in my cycle and I will keep on using it if no bfp. Stalk away! :haha:

I guess it's just me and you this cycle clearbluesky

Still feeling really good about everything hoping hubby and I are in for the best bday present ever :)

I guess it's just me and you this cycle clearbluesky

Still feeling really good about everything hoping hubby and I are in for the best bday present ever :)

It seems so!

I'm glad you're feeling good about it and it would be the best birthday news! I'm praying for both of us.

:happydance: so do we symptom spot or what? You first :haha:

I'm just waiting for this cycle to end :( Temps are up on new thermometer and AF is late but tests are BFN. Not convinced I ovulated. I've got some of the soya for next cycle so I'd like the witch to hurry the hell up now please!

I'm just waiting for this cycle to end :( Temps are up on new thermometer and AF is late but tests are BFN. Not convinced I ovulated. I've got some of the soya for next cycle so I'd like the witch to hurry the hell up now please!

Your chart is looking good though! The temps are higher and higher. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

I wondered that, but there was no bd'ing after the last time I recorded it (I think I broke DH with all the leaping on him) so if I did I think we would have missed it.

LOL I know we abuse our poor men. You need to use opk's to predict ovulation since temping alone won't do that. I know how fustrating it can be to miss the good days.

LOL I know we abuse our poor men. You need to use opk's to predict ovulation since temping alone won't do that. I know how fustrating it can be to miss the good days.

I never get positives on OPKs which makes me wonder whether I do at all, last month I had peak days on my monitor, this month I had 19 days of highs and no peaks. Mostly just want to write this month off

that must be so frustrating koala! :hugs:
are your cycles usually this long?

6dpo and cramps all day long, I'm not even going to say it but you know what I'm thinking :lol:

I never get positives on OPKs which makes me wonder whether I do at all, last month I had peak days on my monitor, this month I had 19 days of highs and no peaks. Mostly just want to write this month off

Oh the joys of our damn cycles right! Maybe you can ask your doctor to run some tests to check for ovulation if you're concerned. Simple blood test. Unfortunately my doctor won't do shit for me and I otta keep trying until I die :wacko:

that must be so frustrating koala! :hugs:
are your cycles usually this long?

6dpo and cramps all day long, I'm not even going to say it but you know what I'm thinking :lol:

Ohhhh how I hope they are the cramps that will get you a bfp in a week. Please please please! Hey I can't help but to think it :haha:

5 dpo and I only had a bunch of the tmi stuff earlier..You know the creamy shit we get that grosses everyone out :coffee: yeah I get that every time. :blush::blush::blush:

By the way Luna is that your cat in your profile? What an adorable kitty I love cats ;)

Roxy is adorable! :)

Because I have gotten pregnant before so he doesn't think there is a problem. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->