Who's ovulating Today?

It's so frustrating! What if something changed you know? I didn't end up giving birth so could be anything :(

That sucks about your doctor not helping, have you tried a different one?

I'm back to no symptoms at all today, wondering if I was just imagining it :shrug:

I will do that if we have no luck :( pretty please please God give us some luck!

Well as weird as this sounds I hope you start cramping again :haha: when is af due and when will you take out the tests? Our cycles are so close to each other let's do it at the same time what do you say?

I'm a skinny girl and if you would see my belly from the side you would swear I'm 4 months preg.:wacko::shrug: WTF!!! I hope the soy didn't make me fat.

I'm going to try to hold out until the 18th to test

Af is due the 17th for me so if no show and my temps stay high I will test with you on the 18th :)

Yay! I think we're both going to get our bfp this month ;)

I have stupid off and on headaches all day and all I have are advils. Hear that we're not supposed to take that as it could interfere with implantation. :dohh:

Yeah I've been avoiding all medications during my tww, I find if I get a headache I usually just need to drink more water

So what's up today? 8 dpo and no symptoms as usual. Makes me feel I'm out but I wanna stay positive. How do I do that? Luna tell me how to keep hope.

Lots of people get their bfp with no symptoms! I also have nothing which is really unusual for me...i figure either I have gotten past the imagining symptoms phase or something really is different this time :)

Hey girls!!! Ummmmm...........clearbluesky: your chart looks awesome!!! Jumped up .2 degrees today!! :thumbup: Don't give up on being positive until you have a reason (AF) to!!! :hugs:

Luna: the cramps and no symptoms can be counted as a symptoms if you usually have symptoms! Right?!? lol!

I have been stalking the thread and keeping both of you ladies in my thoughts :) I wish you both the best, brightest :bfp:'s ever!!!

asf: Hubby and I are extremely relaxed this month. I haven't taken one pill or one temperature this cycle. :happydance: I was becoming so obsessed, I couldn't sleep. It's so funny though, I have had the most EWCM and ovulation pain since we started TTC this month!! I did an opk Monday just out of curiousity and BAM....POSITIVE!! Like the test line showed up before the control line!!! Now isn't that some bull- ish!!! As soon as I decide to take the summer off by body wants to have some super ovulation cycle!! :haha: BAHAHAHA!! Anyways, just trying to adjust to this new "preventing" mindset...so weird.

Still nothing here, bbs aren't even sore and af is due in 3 days...i really hope I'm one of those people where nothing=something :lol:

Hey girls!!! Ummmmm...........clearbluesky: your chart looks awesome!!! Jumped up .2 degrees today!! :thumbup: Don't give up on being positive until you have a reason (AF) to!!! :hugs:

Luna: the cramps and no symptoms can be counted as a symptoms if you usually have symptoms! Right?!? lol!

I have been stalking the thread and keeping both of you ladies in my thoughts :) I wish you both the best, brightest :bfp:'s ever!!!

asf: Hubby and I are extremely relaxed this month. I haven't taken one pill or one temperature this cycle. :happydance: I was becoming so obsessed, I couldn't sleep. It's so funny though, I have had the most EWCM and ovulation pain since we started TTC this month!! I did an opk Monday just out of curiousity and BAM....POSITIVE!! Like the test line showed up before the control line!!! Now isn't that some bull- ish!!! As soon as I decide to take the summer off by body wants to have some super ovulation cycle!! :haha: BAHAHAHA!! Anyways, just trying to adjust to this new "preventing" mindset...so weird.

Awww I'm glad you're cheking on us! Thank you for the support.

So have you :sex:since the positive opk? Maybe baby wants to br conceived this summer and fuck up your plans of ntnp lol :haha: well keep us posted on te not trying not preventing ;)

Obviously my temp went down today so not sure if this is the month. Last night I had intense cramps. It felt like ovulation cramps on one side. Don't know wth that was about but with the temp drop could mean af the bitchy witchy is coming :haha:

Still nothing here, bbs aren't even sore and af is due in 3 days...i really hope I'm one of those people where nothing=something :lol:

I hope she stays away and we can test together !:dust::dust::

To me it's more devastating getting all the symptoms in the book and af arrives. Now that just kills me!

I know! Over the last few months I have had almost everything, strange I would be happy to have no symptoms at all :haha:

How are things on your end clearbluesky? I've got more of the same, most notably no af symptoms at all and I'm due tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->