Who's ovulating Today?

You're so lucky AND amazing for not testing yet. I have a feeling this is it for you!

I'm the opposite I feel like af will show but haven't tested yet. Been pretty crampy and my temps obvious of what's ahead.

I'm so excited for both you ladies, hopefully this is your month!

My monster cycle has ended at last, have got soy for this month to see if that makes any difference :)

Glad you got the soy. What days are you going to take it? I didn't know much about it and took it from cd1-5 but seemed to have done it's job at making my ovulation more intense.

Luna luna luna may the witch stay the hell from you! :dust:

:dust:

By the way my temp went back up :)

Going to try it days 3-7 this month and see what happens. How many mg did you take?

Lol YES! I thought about it too ;) and I had pretty bad cramps the night before the dip. Crazy or could it be? :haha:

Thanks! I'll cross it all for all of us too :) Btw your boys look adorable!

Af due Thursday the 17th according to fertility friend. I'm waiting to test with luna the 18th. So weird how I go from a minute of thinking I'm out to thinking I could be preg the next minute. Like right now I have that tummy feeling that af will show.

Glad you got the soy. What days are you going to take it? I didn't know much about it and took it from cd1-5 but seemed to have done it's job at making my ovulation more intense.

Luna luna luna may the witch stay the hell from you! :dust:

:dust:

By the way my temp went back up :)
See! We can still be testing buddies :)

I'm so scared! I am so afraid to see af come or even to test. Oh boy!

I know how you feel, I'm so nervous everytime I need to pee :haha:

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to go and was so excited af hadn't arrived yet I couldn't get back to sleep!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, had to have a break as the emotional roller coaster was getting too much! I've been on holiday so no shortage of BDing around the time ovulation was due, hoping to get lucky this month :)

Good luck to all of you, got my fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->