Who's ovulating Today?

Hey rose nice to her from you. Holiday bd is the best! Hope you get lucky too. When is the test date for you?

I know how you feel, I'm so nervous everytime I need to pee :haha:

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to go and was so excited af hadn't arrived yet I couldn't get back to sleep!

I am so excited for you! Can you believe we haven't tested yet?

My temp dropped a bit this morning but staying positive.

I'm waiting to test with you! Still looking good for now, I'm not calling myself late until I get through today though :)

I don't know how you two have the patience to wait and test until the 18th!!!! I am soooooo rooting for you both!!!!! I can't wait!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Down 4 lbs since May 1st!!!!! 26 lbs to go!!!

Wow congrats on the weight loss! It must feel great!

I honestly don't know how we're not testing lol I am so terrified of seeing a bfn that's my excuse. For some reason af showing up would feel less painful.

I'm waiting to test with you! Still looking good for now, I'm not calling myself late until I get through today though :)

Oh you will get through the day! I thought af was de yeterday for u?

FF confuses me. My lp is usually 12 days but now says period is due tomorrow? 13 dpo today yeyyyy.

Yeah I usually have a 12 day lp but I did have a 13 day a few cycles ago...more likely I miscalculated my ov day though. Definitely the fear of another bfn is what's making me wait

Woo 13 dpo for you!

I think I'm actually starting to get less nervous and more excited now! :)

Well done with the weight loss, great achievement :)

I've got ages left, af isn't due until 26th. My cycle went back 5 days a couple of cycles ago as af was late.. Turned out ok though as this month i should have ov during my holiday rather than around the time I was due to fly (which i would have been if it wasn't for the late af) Funny how things work out!!

Ages?? That's next week :haha: we are way too impatient. So how was that trip? I need a trip soon but pretty busy woking right now:(

Yeah I usually have a 12 day lp but I did have a 13 day a few cycles ago...more likely I miscalculated my ov day though. Definitely the fear of another bfn is what's making me wait

Woo 13 dpo for you!

I think I'm actually starting to get less nervous and more excited now! :)

They say a day on and off on lp can happen but yes could have miscalculated. I really hope we are late.

That's good! Send me that positive vibe:nope: I think I'm losing my mind :haha:

I feel like I won't be shocked or surprised if it's not my month. That's all I wanted to add.

I was feeling so confident earlier today but now I'm having doubts...ugh!

I know.. A week feels like ages when it comes to tww though! Although the next week is going to be really busy so hoping it goes quick :)

Holiday was lovely thanks, just the break we needed to have a rest and destress!

Don't give up guys, think positive! Sending lots of :dust: your way

Luna I know how you feel but you shouldn't worry since you are late so you actually have a chance. I know that af will show for me got a huge temp drop so I know it's coming but it's ok next round it is!

Sorry luna :( still keeping my fingers crossed for you clearblue x

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :hugs: mother f****** witch b*t***!!!!

I'm so sorry :( I will be right here with you for the next cycle. Let's make a February baby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->