Who's ovulating Today?

Yeah!!!! We can do it it's just a matter of damn time. No one and nothing can stop us! Now let's be excited for next round togeter and enjoy all the great things we can while were not pregnant.

I'm feeling a bit chubbed out this month. Does anyone know if it's a good idea to lose a few pounds while TTC?

My favorite summer beer is out, I'm going to pick some up on the way home :D

I think losing a few pounds is fine, I've lost a little weight since starting ttc because I'm drinking way less alcohol. I do yoga which is supposed to help with ttc anyway (but apparently isn't helping me...)

I will do some research (google) and see what I can come up with. I am trying to lose the weight for health and aneedtobeskinnyagain reasons!!! LOL!!! but I am sure weight may play a factor in TTC. I read the Pregnancy symptoms forum on the website twoweekwait.com and so many women say they cut something out of their diet like caffeine, or added something. I have see a few women say that shedding some extra pounds helped. Definitely more women added or subtracting from their diet tho. :) Hope this helps. I will let u know what I find!!!

I think losing a few pounds is fine, I've lost a little weight since starting ttc because I'm drinking way less alcohol. I do yoga which is supposed to help with ttc anyway (but apparently isn't helping me...)

Luna we are like soulmates :haha: I also do yoga and workout 5 days a week on top of it. Oh and I LOVE BEER! :lol: what's this one called?

I will do some research (google) and see what I can come up with. I am trying to lose the weight for health and aneedtobeskinnyagain reasons!!! LOL!!! but I am sure weight may play a factor in TTC. I read the Pregnancy symptoms forum on the website twoweekwait.com and so many women say they cut something out of their diet like caffeine, or added something. I have see a few women say that shedding some extra pounds helped. Definitely more women added or subtracting from their diet tho. :) Hope this helps. I will let u know what I find!!!

You are so sweet thank for the research. I also found that losing extra weight helps just wasn't sure about a strict diet like no carbs or lower calorie intake would inyerfere with ovulation an egg quality. :hugs:

Luna we are like soulmates :haha: I also do yoga and workout 5 days a week on top of it. Oh and I LOVE BEER! :lol: what's this one called?
It's this one https://gib.ca/beer/false-creek-raspberry-ale/#
Num

I'm sorry :hugs:

Now we're on exactly the same cycle and we can both have beer tonight!

Sorry clearblue :( good luck making a February baby!

Aww girls, blooming witch!!! I'm on CD4 now, lets make february babies!!!

That bitch witch got me!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I guess the stupid witch didn't get your memo: :af:!!!!

I love how positive you remain through out the TTC process. You are an inspiration to those of us who want to give up, scream, and cry everyday!!!Thanks for that!! Hope you enjoyed your beer last night :) I cheated (trying not to drink too many calories these days) and enjoyed a glass (or three) of wine!!! :flower:

That bitch witch got me!

I love how positive you remain through out the TTC process. You are an inspiration to those of us who want to give up, scream, and cry everyday!!!Thanks for that!! Hope you enjoyed your beer last night :) I cheated (trying not to drink too many calories these days) and enjoyed a glass (or three) of wine!!! :flower:

Aw thanks :hugs: I've had my moments of weakness but we have to stay positive and encourage each other in this maddness world of baby making. If it's not this month it's next month or in a few months. Allllll about time! I decided not to let this time make me a sad person and enjoy what I have. So I enjoyed the beer :) glad you enjoyed your wine you have to spoil yourself once in a while I think we deserve it :haha:

Yes we are hopping on the February baby train! How's the soy treating you? I think I will do the same as you and take it from cd 3-7

That bitch witch got me!

Aw thanks :hugs: I've had my moments of weakness but we have to stay positive and encourage each other in this maddness world of baby making. If it's not this month it's next month or in a few months. Allllll about time! I decided not to let this time make me a sad person and enjoy what I have. So I enjoyed the beer :) glad you enjoyed your wine you have to spoil yourself once in a while I think we deserve it :haha:
your positive attitude is definitely helping me stay positive too :hugs:

Yes we are hopping on the February baby train! How's the soy treating you? I think I will do the same as you and take it from cd 3-7

So far no side effects to speak of, I did have a banging headache the first day I took it but I'm not sure it was related. Really hope it makes a difference

Holly mother of periods! What I'm experiencing is intense:haha:

Oh I got pretty bad headaches with the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->