Who's ovulating Today?

Hey Ladies,

Ummmmmmmmmm.................I have a little announcement to make. I got faint :bfp: Friday night on a FRER. I was set to leave for 8 days with my mother to visit family and a work conference trip and I did it just as a precaution bc I knew I may be drinking a bit. It is so crazy bc I really tried to avoid it this time around. We BD'd three days before I ovulated?!?!?! Maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought (which was earlier than usual). Nonetheless I am happy and on :cloud9:. I haven't missed my period yet so I am just bracing myself for the worst. Because I was not taking vitamins, flying, drinking (last week), and this long trip makes me nervous :wacko:

Now June HAS got to be your month!!!!! I really really really need you ladies as my bump buddies if this bean decides to stick!!!! :flower:

Hey Ladies,

Ummmmmmmmmm.................I have a little announcement to make. I got faint :bfp: Friday night on a FRER. I was set to leave for 8 days with my mother to visit family and a work conference trip and I did it just as a precaution bc I knew I may be drinking a bit. It is so crazy bc I really tried to avoid it this time around. We BD'd three days before I ovulated?!?!?! Maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought (which was earlier than usual). Nonetheless I am happy and on :cloud9:. I haven't missed my period yet so I am just bracing myself for the worst. Because I was not taking vitamins, flying, drinking (last week), and this long trip makes me nervous :wacko:

Now June HAS got to be your month!!!!! I really really really need you ladies as my bump buddies if this bean decides to stick!!!! :flower:

Oh my GOD!!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations I love hearing stories like these. I had a feeling I would log on and read a :bfp: announcement. :hugs:

Can you list your symptoms for is obsessive ladies please? :lol: I think this is a lucky thread and we're all going to have a bfp SOON!

Can you list your symptoms for is obsessive ladies please? :lol: I think this is a lucky thread and we're all going to have a bfp SOON!

Hey Clearblusky!! I really didn't keep up with my symptoms this time around like in the prior months. I do remember having a weird sore in my mouth (upper gum region). I thought this was really weird and it made me think, what if? But I thought there was no way this time around so I just let it go. Also, I remember feeling some lower back pain for a few days, but I thought that was pre AF symptoms.

I hope you are doing well. I still have my fingers crossed for you!!! I really hope this is your month!!!

YES!

just wanted to check in, I'm trying not to spend so much time here obsessing but we're still cycle buddies clearbluesky! :)

Wow that's great congratulations :) its nice to read success stories on here especially when people don't have many symptoms.. Gives me a bit of hope of what might be even though I haven't had any clear signs!

Af is due for me tomorrow, I've had a couple of nosebleeds this week which i have never really had before.. Probably just the hot weather though. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

This seems really weird but I've had quite a lot of Ewcm after ovulation this month. Had a bit today and at the start of the week I had quite a lot so made sure we bd'd just in case I was ovulating late. Hmm.. Hope Im not going to be late for no reason again

OMG ROSE!!! I've heard really really really really positive outcomes with the nose bleeds. I hope this is it for you I'm very positive about it. :hugs:

I am trying to stay away, not think too much or obsess but I'm so full of energy all the time I sometimes don't know what to do with it :haha: sometimes I feel like I make myself dizzy with all these thoughts that go through my head....If that makes any sense. Well it certainly keeps me happy and positive about it all.

I am going out with my girlfriends tonight. Hoping to release some of this energy on a dancefloor.

Cheers and dust to all my ladies wishing for a bump! :dust:

Feeling really good right now. Getting ready to o in the next few days and hubby's work schedule has been much more cooperative this time around :D

I randomly came accross this website with card readings...And my lucky number 6 card reads:

Card 6 (The Sun) : Outcome**»
The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Thanks both of you :) I haven't had any more nosebleeds, af is 2 days late now, thought it was going to arrive yesterday as I had a little bit of beige cm, but thankfully it didn't. Ahh I am so desperate to be pg this month! Think I will wait until Thursday/Friday to test. The latest I've been is 5 days so hopefully if af still isn't here then I'll be in with a good chance.

That horoscope looks great clearblue sky, wouldn't it be fantastic if it was right!! It's very specific, got my fingers crossed for you :)

I think I ov'ed today! I'll know for sure tomorrow...ALSO talked hubby into some after work :sex: today so hoping that did the trick :D

I think I'm about to ovulate, temp took a big dip yesterday. Only problem is my husband is in bloody Munich until thursday!

Thanks both of you :) I haven't had any more nosebleeds, af is 2 days late now, thought it was going to arrive yesterday as I had a little bit of beige cm, but thankfully it didn't. Ahh I am so desperate to be pg this month! Think I will wait until Thursday/Friday to test. The latest I've been is 5 days so hopefully if af still isn't here then I'll be in with a good chance.

That horoscope looks great clearblue sky, wouldn't it be fantastic if it was right!! It's very specific, got my fingers crossed for you :)

Wohooooooo! Good luck rose I really hope it's your lucky month. Stay positive and keep us in the loop. We are all amazing at not testing early. I'm amazed :)

We are all around the same time on ovulation! I think my opk will be positive today. I will find out in a few hours.

Krafty too bad he's not home. I hope your ov will hold off until he comes back.

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

Thanks, will let you know. No sign still. I've had a few blobs of ewcm today again. Something I've noticed too is that I normally get creamy yellow cm in the few days before af, but I haven't had that yet. Now I'm going to over analyse everything - starting to become impatient and really want to test! Must keep waiting...

Good luck all of you :) Hope you all catch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->