Who's ovulating Today?

Not sure if my ov was late yesterday or early today...either way hubby should be home tonight :) testing is June 13 which will be my elusive cd 28

Were almost back in the tww luna! Got my positive opk earlier :)

Rose different is good hon I can't wait to see your bfp.

We will all get our :bfp: this round! No joke this time IT WILL HAPPEN! :dust: my positive meter is about to explode :haha:

Looks like I am on the same day as some of you also, I ovulated yesterday! This two week wait is a killer!

Welcome! :)

I am definitely not looking forward to the next 2 weeks...hopefully it will be my last tww :D

Hmmm, I might catch hubby after all, OPK soooo close but still not positive, but I did get peak on my monitor today and I have the worst twinges in my side and back. Maybe it will hold off for tomorrow

That's good news Luna and koala, keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive home in time!

Clearblue, I really hope we all get our bfs, that would be so good!

Af has stayed away, had loads of watery cm today with a few random sticky stretchy blobs.. Not had this before. Not testing is getting so frustrating but I've only got to wait until tomorrow or Friday :) walked past super drug today and had to use All my willpower not to go in and buy a test! But I want to make sure I'm at least 5 days late before I test, soo don't want anymore bfns! It's better to still have a hope that I'm pregnant than find out I'm not!

I hope this is the last tww that would be SO amazing!! This is the first month out of 8 months that I have actually o'd(on clomid) so hopefully I have a good chance this cycle!!

Oh my lord I am having so much pain! Is it the Soy making it so painful?

Yes the soy did that to me! I had intense ovulation pain for days!!! But this round I barely had any.

Your man better be ready when he get's home :haha:

Welcome clomidgirl. This is the last tww for all of us you are now included :)

Rose you are so strong and I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to test. Although you will have to test soon because you will be late and you will test positive. Yessssss yes we will! Sounds promising your description. That and the fact that you're late :)

I agree rose you totally have it this time! Yay for being late :)

And yay for koala's hubby getting back tomorrow just in time :)

when are you due clearbluesky? want to test with me on the 13th? :happydance:

Of course! I think I'm due the 13th or 14th I will find out when fertility friend confirms ovulation. :hugs: :baby::thumbup::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->