Who's ovulating Today?

I'm confused. My temp has started going back up and the OPKs have got lighter again but my monitor says peak still.

I don't have any experience with the monitor but your temp is still not that high. Lower than other previous days. If your temp continues to rise and we look at your temps only put asside monitor and opk's , it looks like you had ovulated On Cd 15. Which looks like you had the bd timing 2 days before right. Whatever you do get down to business when hubby is home everyday until you are sure you ovulated. That's wht I would do.

The wonderful world of trying to conceive right?

I think I'm paying for my no symptoms last month...I'm all crampy :/

I don't even know anymore, I think my body is just mocking me...

Cramps started just after ov, either 1 or 2 dpo so I'm guessing it's nothing since even if we did catch my eggie it's way too early for my body to know about it.

Sigh

Our bodies just love to torture us! Every month I pop a new symptom that makes me think too. But with all that said anything is possible. We have to stay positive.

I feel like this is going to be a long tww :sleep:

Yes 10 days until testing day feels like forever :(

Sorry girls, got a big fat ugly 'not pregnant' on a clearblue digi on Thursday night. I was so disappointed, it was actually the first time I've cried while ttc! Was so hoping it was our month and I felt like we were never going to get there.

Now I've had a few days to think about it I'm feeling a bit more positive, still dont have af or any sign of it, so I'm wondering if I maybe ovulated quite a lot later than I thought and therefore testing on Thursday could have been too early. I am so hoping that's the case, I've had a February baby in my head for a couple of months now so if it doesn't happen I'm going to be so disappointed!

Going to wait to see what happens this week and do another test with fmu at the end of the week if still no sign of af. If that's still negative off to the doctors! Will be my first trip while ttc, but now I'm 8 days late if I estimated ovulation right, and I'm getting a bit worried...

Hang in there, not long until you can test too!!

good luck rose! there was someone on another thread that didn't get a bfp until 25 dpo so as long as af stays away there's still hope :)

Today I keep going back and forth in my mind worrying that it will never happen for me, then I think statistically the more cycles we try for the more chance there is I will finally see my bfp, then thinking what if there's something wrong with me or I just waited too long, or I was on bc for too long...ugh!

I think the weekend days during my tww are the worst, as much as I dislike working at least it keeps my mind on other things :wacko:

Rose I'm sorry you had to see a bfn but stay positive. :hugs: you can never be sure of ovulation unless you temp so you are right there's a chance you ovulated later. I know exactly how you feel I have been in that same spot for many many months but try not to let it get to you and bring you down. It's going to happen you will get that :bfp: if you believe it!

Well apparently I ovulated, woohoo! Now to force myself not to be stupid and test early :)

Hey you're right on dpo with luna and I. So we should all test on the 13th together.

Thanks both of you! I really hope so. Still no sign of af.. Don't even feel like its due anymore! Just carrying on as normal as if it arrived on time, we will see what happens at the end of the week!

Hopefully you will all get your bfps soon :D

I had the strangest dreams last night..can't really remember but did involve lots of water, a bear, and getting my bfp :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->