Who's ovulating Today?

LOL maybe it meant you will become mamabear and I have no clue about the water part.

Lol that sounds weird! Hope the bfp bit comes true! I've read quite a few posts where people have dreams about bfps and then they get one that month - so hope the same happens for you :)

Af isn't here but I've had that (sorry tmi) wet inside feeling that you get when it's about to arrive, and then I got a bit of cm which was yellow/very light brown.. usually that is followed by af but it's stopped and af still isn't here. Confused!!

Went to superdrug today and got 4 frers for £10.50 so hope I get a chance to use them at the end of the week :) At least I'm well stocked up with decent tests now!

Well I hope you will get to use the frers and give us good news rose.

Thanks, I shouldn't have bought them as now I'm desperate to test! might have to do one tomorrow morning. Whenever I ovulated, I should have waited long enough now so lets hope it's better news tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be off to work in a mood!!

I don't think it's crazy to test tomorrow. You have been so patient all this time. I'm crossing my fingers for your :bfp:

My brain is once again creating a symptom because I have been feeling off and on nausea or maybe dizziness since yesterday. Not sure how to describe it but definiteley too early for symptoms like nausea at this point.

I think I've been at this long enough to realize I'm just imagining most of my symptoms now :haha:

The being said I'm still having on and off cramps, was kind of bloated last night, and I think bbs are starting to get sore...

Rose I have had 3 frers sitting in my bathroom since I last tested early (cycle 3) that call to me all the time!

Having tests in the house is too tempting. I try not to buy them unless I need them for that reason!!

At least they are a bit encouraging :) good luck girls!

Lol luna you are right! It's so annoying to think if and ifs then realize afterwards it was all just in our heads. Maybe our hormones before af cause a lot of the symptoms. It gives us something to waste our time on at least.

So do we tet the 13th or give in this cycle? I have ic's maybe 2 of them.

I'll have to see how I'm feeling next week...i really don't want to ever see another bfn in my life :(

On the other hand maybe next Monday would be a good test day...that's 13 dpo for me and right now 6 days sounds like so much sooner than 8 days :haha:

I'm inventing symptoms as well, I'm soooo crampy and my right boob was really really sore last night. I've got a bag full of ICs i'm having to restrain myself from using!

TWW sucks!

So who else thinks this website. https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/
Is like crack in the tww? :haha:

It is crack don't click it! :haha:

Feeling really positive today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members